Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: MHC, NHC, fright night, a haunt open, H2, Saw, Friday the 13th dvd, & more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: MHC, NHC, fright night, a haunt open, H2, Saw, Friday the 13th dvd, & more!

We start our annual Halfway to Halloween celebration with news on the Midwest Haunters Convention, the California Fright Nights 6 ghoulish nights of bad movies and good music, the National Haunters Convention, the Ogden Zombie Prom, Silver Scream Spook Show, Splatter Cinema, the Haunt House one night only event, the Woods of Terror on Church Street, the Motor City Haunt Club's next few meeting dates, special pre-season sale at Spirit Halloween Stores, Halloween Comics, news on the director of Hatchet, the official rating for Drag Me To Hell, Predator remake being directed by ???, My Bloody Valentine 3D part 2 ??, Saw VI, A Nightmare on Elm Street remake casting, Friday the 13th remake dvd release dates and dvd information, H2 news and trailer premiere, and so very much more!!

Also, we give you the up to date list of dvd's being released next week, and we review the Friday the 13th remake in our review segment. Also, we have a classic ICP song, and on our classic, old-time, horror radio segment titled, "Retched Radio", our host the Freek brings you the tale of two brothers who inherit a spooky Louisiana mansion known as "House of the Dead". In part one of, "Grave Yard Mansion" Plus, as a part of our Halfway to Halloween celebration we have tons of Michael Myers and Halloween soundbites including the recently released Entertainment Tonight audio and the trailer of H2. All of this, and more on the April 29 edition of Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio!

Listen to show: http://hauntedradio.podomatic.com/en...9_54-07_00.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Cant wait to hear this new show !!!!!

Thanks for all the great podcasts !!! Chuck

Comment

I would like to book......

"Ian Sane" to dj a private horror party.... Please let me know if this is a possiblity and if he has dj equipment (sound system, etc) thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X