Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Offer for Frozen Tundra Fright Tour Attendees!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offer for Frozen Tundra Fright Tour Attendees!

To those of you who have already purchased your tickets and to the next 50 people who sign up for the tour, you will recieve a free ticket to attend DreamReapers Haunted House on friday or saturday night during TransWorld! Thank you Ken, Rick, JT and Mike!

Your tickets to DreamReapers will be given to you during the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour.

We would also like to thank all of our sponsors who have already signed up to make this tour a reality!

Bloody Mary
    Insurance Correlators
    SpookyProps
    Sinister Visions
    HauntedWisconsin
    Screamline Studios
    and
    Sinister Scents!
    (More sponsors coming this week!)

And remember to check out the impressive growing list of door prizes that will be given away during the tour!

http://www.halloweenwisconsin.com/prizes.html
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

This just keeps getting better and better.....I don't know if I can stand anymore....STOP IT...before I have a heart attack and miss EVERYTHING! :shock:

Comment

The Frozen Tundra Tour is going to be way cool (pun intended)
      Gary
      Midnight Evil Productions
      www.MidnightEvil.com
      Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
      www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Yes

Please make sure you save some energy for us.......Dream Reapers.

Mike...no problem on the tickets...let's show these people what the cold part of the US can do!

We are open Friday and Saturday

Info posted on www.dreamreapers.com

We will have buses running for $5 per person from the convention to the haunt. Still working on the back stage look.....
        We have redone 1/3 of the house for this season...complete with a waterfall, swamp and some other stuff that we hope you enjoy.

We also have a few sponsors which we are working on....of course Sinister Scents is already signed up to sponsor, and Bump in the Night.

Look forward to seeing everyone!!!
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

if you dont see dreamreapers this year, then you will be missing out...the new sets are freakin awesome...words cannot describe them...truly awe inspiring...the water, the foliage...i am telling you...it is grande...

todd poole

Comment

Hmm

Good thing someone invented chemicals for the water.
            Turned the pumps on the other day....stagnant water is not a pleasant stench....oh well less Sinister Scents to use!
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

hahaha. Gotta love old rancid water smells. That stuff is worse than tearing up an old carpet in a house you moved into. hahaha.

I am looking forward to seeing the event again this year Ken.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

This old 1880 house sometimes ellicts a response from people's noses and they tell me it smells like Grandma's house.
                My Grandma boiled pigs testicles sometimes, saurkraut for days on end, I hope their Grandma didn't do these things. YEEECH!
                Most of them seem to have an emotionally tender moment when they are saying this. Maybe they realised that they made a huge mistake , prematurely placing Grandma in the "Home'. It wasn't her, it was the house they were whiffing.
                Sometimes when they make the "Grandma's House" comment I say, "Yes! And here she is standing just right around the corner, Your Grandma!" (and her peculair aromas)
                If you bathe with stagnant water , you have all the bases covered!
                "It's over the fence! It's outa here! It's a Home Run!"
                (Better run home now!)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X