No announcement yet.

Swine Flu Effecting some of our own....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine Flu Effecting some of our own....

Everyone knows about the swine flu epidemic the world is currently having. I would like everyone to say a prayer for those that are effected by this epidemic. Armando and Alex From Redcrow design are right near the middle of it. So lets all pray and hope this gets contained and dealt with properly.

Armando and Alex......You are in our thoughts and Prayers. I personally wish you both as well as your families the best through these tough and trying times.
    Last edited by Boo Crew Production; 04-27-2009, 08:48 PM.
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

HOLY CRAP!!!

Guys, your all are in my prayers... I hope that you all get through this fine and this thing gets stopped before it get's too crazy!

We're praying for a very speedy and full recovery! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Those affected by this will be in my prayers. I hope everything works out for the best and y'all get through it fine.
      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Thank you guys for your prayers and thoughts, but we are not infected thank God, I just got from the hospital cause I have sore throat since saturday and headache but that's caused because I've been smoking too much and not cause of the swine flu, so we are fine just very scared that this is happening here

Alex
        Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

It's good to hear that you're not infected. I hope you get better from the sickness you do have, though. =D
          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Alex, it great to know that you and Armando are not infected by this. When I started reading through the thread I was very sad.
            Glad you guys are ok.

Comment

Alex. that's great news! We are keeping our brothers and sisters in all parts of the globe in our thoughts and prayers!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Same here...I was like "OH NO!"
                Prayers are going out to all struggling with this!

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry I did not intend for everyone to think Armando or Alex were infected with this stain of flu. My intentions were to wish them the best in tough times. Mexico is going through some very tough times right now.

Alex & Armando, I hope all turns out for the better for you, your family's, and friends.
                  Ken
                  www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Swine Flu got you down? At least look scary!

It's the end of the world as we know it, but you will be feeling fine, and oh so chic, in your customized, hand-painted flu mask! Don't let H1N1 (aka Swine Flu or the Hamdemic) get the best for you. This cool mask is good for costues, raves, or actually keeping that nasty virus out of your system! Pick up yours today.

Check this out: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=24591346
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Not to make light of a serious situation but this whole thing got started because of Ghostrides Rubber Pigs!!!! They look so real!!!
                      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                      X