Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did ya miss me?

Hey all!!!

Well I haven't been around since Sept!! But I'm back.

Did I miss anything?
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Do you have a note from your mother to explain your absence?
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Well let me set up a seance. Mom has been dead for a few years.

Since we did a christmas show and filmed 2 movies, it's been busy.
      ~HauntedWebby~
      www.lazarusmaze.com
      www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

What was the Christmas Show like and was it well accepted? A decent turn out?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I missed you!
          Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

It was a pretty good turn out. Halloween will always be our biggest show. It was an actual Christmas show, not Halloween extended.

We used 1/2 the house. Changed the cover to the vortex tunnel to be a large candy cane tunnel to take the kids to Santa's castle. We took different rooms of the haunted house and filped the wall panels so one side is paintd for haunted house, the other for christmas house. We used the rooms pretty close to what was Oct's design. The maintenance area because the elf's workshop. The doc's office because Santa's office, and so on. The biggest things was adding MORE lights and lots of Xmas trees. We lucked out and purchased a bunch on the day after sale, and again this year. Next year we're adding a light show to the front of the building.

I do have to admit it's hard going from scary to cute in 21 days.
            ~HauntedWebby~
            www.lazarusmaze.com
            www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

Heck yeah, I missed you!

I've been wondering about you.

Comment

With every shot so far, BUT I bought a SCOPE!!!!!
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging
                  With every shot so far, BUT I bought a SCOPE!!!!!
                  But you bought a scope with black lenses!!!
                  ~HauntedWebby~
                  www.lazarusmaze.com
                  www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

It's not that, he just hasn't learned about the lens caps yet. :lol:

Comment

Webby, great to have you back! Wow! It sounds like you've been busy! Hope you can get some r & r now. Happy New Year! :wink:

Kel
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor
                        Webby, great to have you back! Wow! It sounds like you've been busy! Hope you can get some r & r now. Happy New Year! :wink:

Kel
                        No rest for the wicked :twisted:
                        ~HauntedWebby~
                        www.lazarusmaze.com
                        www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

lol, I was seriously JUST thinking about you today and wondering where you were. Nice to hear from ya!!!
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Ahhh, the cheese hat is a psychic locator beacon!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise
                              Ahhh, the cheese hat is a psychic locator beacon!
                              LOL better let the paranormal world know :lol:
                              ~HauntedWebby~
                              www.lazarusmaze.com
                              www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X