No announcement yet.

Did ya miss me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, who needs Hanfadamous when you can have the great and powerful Rondini as your guide.....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I love it.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Welcome back Webby :lol:
        Gary
        Midnight Evil Productions
        www.MidnightEvil.com
        Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
        www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Doh!!!!! stupid lens caps!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

:wink: Glad to see ya back Webby!

I would love to chat w/ you @ TW or Hauntcon this year to discuss the Christmas transition... :twisted:

I'll even buy you drinks to keep ya talking! :wink:

Or let Stabbo schmooze up to you.... :twisted:

Comment

"Cute" to "Scary", I have seen some young women do this in record time!
              "He's the one, arrest him officer!"
              The other day some sigh-kick impulse told me that Webby had just been real busy? Nice to know you're all right and that was the case.
              i work on my place alot, but at my age and current physical condition I have top stop and sit down every so often and guess where I am sitting?
              Right here at the keyboard, now you know!

Yesterday I finished cleaning and stacking 341 bricks from a chimney 140ft. away that I picked from the Barney Rubble when they demolished the old little house and began phase one of pre-gluing a door edge pad to soften it for the misguided doorframe colliders, this goes on my new welded steel automatic opening, closing, Gothic door, today I finish gluing and begin the bracket assembly to hold the opener unit and stop the door from moving.OK. Quit typing and return to werq!
              WERQ,WERQ,WERQ!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes, I absolutely missed your smilin' mug! Welcome back!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                X