Summer Movie Season is Here... Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Movie Season is Here... Wolverine

So who saw Wolverine. I was reading reviews and they are all bad, saying this movie blows the big one. Anyone see it ???

What movie are you most looking forward to? Me ... Terminator and Transformers.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Awwww man! I was really looking forward to Wolverine. It didn't come out till this weekend, and I was wondering why all these people had already seen it, then someone told me that it was leaked over the internet or something. I'm going to go check out some reviews on it. Ya, I wanna see Terminator and Transformers really bad too. Michael Bay is a really good director. It's funny how he directs the action movies and produces the horror.

Comment

In my opinion most of the xmen movie blow! Magneto is the coolest thing about them. But how many times can you have him as a villian??? Im looking forward to the new Terminator it looks cool. And there is another one that is coming out but cant remember what the hell it is right now.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Star Trek
        Termintor IV
        Transformers II
        Angels & Demons
        Harry Potter VI
        Bruno

Etc. Etc

So many movies I want to see this summer...

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
        www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
        Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Just thought of it. I want to see the new Star Trek, the effects look amazing! I hope these new characters try to keep to the original characters like Shatner and Nemoy. And dont suck.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Harry potter Six, and don't hate, its good. Hahah
            And i agree with Damon, Ian Mckellen was great as Magneto.

Comment

Well, I don't know if I want to go see X-MEN: ORIGINS. I rather to see more horror movies this summer. I wish Halle Berry is in this Wolverine fourth film.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I saw Wolverine at a midnite showing here, and I liked it. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie for about 30 minutes. And not cause it was boring, but just because it was 1am. There sure were a lot of previews in the movie!

I missed where they introduced Gambit, and i really wanted to see that part.

Oh well, I'll have to go watch it again I guess.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Aint It Cool News website is trashing the movie and trying to get a boycott going against ... pretty wild. I know they hated it! I'm still going to see it either way. I'll report back later.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

A good friend of mine went and saw this X-MEN ORIGINS, anb told me this was a good movie! So, he didn't give me any details about this movie because he didn't wish to spoil me and anyone else here... He adviced me to go see it at the theater or wait until it comes straight to DVD in about 4 months or less...

He only gave out a little info about Hugh Jackman returns as the half-animal, half-mutant who has a temper. (Who does his nails, anyway?) The younger years of James Howlett are chronicled as he becomes known as Logan and better known as Wolverine. He falls out with Sabretooth, also known as Victor Creed and played by Liev Schreiber - eventually entering the Weapons X project to be turned into a living weapon.

Too much little info here, but no worries... I will go see it myself next weekend and post my thoughts here. I hope it would be better good movie through.
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Saw it with my kids...

Ummm 1 thru 10 ... Hmmm... 6.5. This is no BATMAN thats or sure, nor is it Iron Man. The movie overall is uneventfull meaning nothing really really cool happens, the a lot is jammed into the movie. The blob was silly.

Deadpool that was werid but okay. The coolest thing about the movie is Sabertooth whom is finally played by a good actor, who looks and feels the part. Plus you get a taste of what Sabertooth is all about.

I would see this movie in the theatre no matter what review it got I just like comic book movies but is the movie good? Ummmm... not really.

It was one of those movies that leaves you wanting something different or more or something. Batman was a 10 plus, Iron Man was a 9 plus, this movie based on those two films is a 6 plus.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Saw Star Trek though. I'm putting my money on that puppy. It's not dead yet, Jim.

Comment

A friend of mine saw the Star Trek premiere in Hollywood, she said it completely rocked!
                          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

I saw this movie 3 weeks ago, a working copy was posted to the web. Some of the CGI texturing was not done and you could still see the cables that were used to make them fly around. I liked it but will wait for the dvd before I take a second look. If you do go see it sit through the credits, there are two after credit endings so your not sure what one you will get, the one posted to the web had none.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Wolverine lacks bite...

Read this what I found from MSN online last nite: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30503793
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X