Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 (2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 (2009)

Ok, who's going to see H2 on August 28th, 2009? I'll go see it!

If you are interested, the trailer is now here at www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15955
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

This movie looks HORRIBLE! Rob is killing one of the best horror icons in history. Why does he have Myers walking around in a hoodie? Makes no sense and of course he still finds a way to get his wife in EVERY movie he does despite her lack of talent....

Darkangle

Comment

I'll be seeing it.
      Yeah, I'm kinda wondering about a few things like "Huh?" but I'll give it a shot.
      I admit Zombie's movies are a little 'meh' after 1000 Corpses (which I loved after the first time I saw it on the big screen) but I can always whip out my original Carpenter Halloween DVD for the classic!

Kirk
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

I think the movie looks awesome... it make Michael Myers... REAL! I hated the originals... no character, no story, and def. NOT SCARY!

I can't wait until this comes out! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'll deffinately be seeing this movie. I really like the trailer for it.

As far as Sheri Moon Zombie in it..... I'm thinking the Micheal is being haunted by her in his thoughts. Much like Jason was, and Ed Gein in the movie they made about him.

I think it's gonna be badass!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ya, I'll probably see it, but a few things look kinda weird. It looks like it's turning all demonic kinda. Lol, I geuss Michael's a gangsta now, with the hoodie and stuff, bustin caps on his lil sis.

Comment

This movie looks lame. Sorry to say. Halloween being my favorite movie and all. I hate to see it go this way. I thought I heard he wasnt even going to have this one in a hospital and now it looks like he is doing the movie almost exactly the same plus or minus his wife and the hoodie thing and the pentagram or whatever. I will go see it but I know I wont be satisfied. God just kill Lorie in this one and end it! This girl is no Jamie lee Curtis she is horrible!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                I thought I heard he wasnt even going to have this one in a hospital and now it looks like he is doing the movie almost exactly the same plus or minus his wife and the hoodie thing and the pentagram or whatever.

I'm pretty sure the hospital scenes are going to be just dream sequences (like the trailer). Don't quote me, though.

I'm on the fence with the mom tormenting Michael. We'll see. I enjoyed the director's cut of Zombie's remake of Halloween (the ending was much better)... the suits only made him change it so they could make a sequel (so says the rumor).

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

H2 Photo Sets:

Rob Zombie with Caroline Williams (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2).

See www.theblackbunny.blogspot.com - Create photos and some crappy quality video of Mane walking.

BTW, the new site is up for H2 Movie!
                  www.halloween2-movie.com
                  Last edited by HauntChris; 05-02-2009, 01:00 PM. Reason: broken url image
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler

Sometimes I wonder where you come from my friend! How in the world could you not like the classics? There is no way in swine flu that the classics can ever be out done! As far as Halloween.....

No character?...... Ummmm TYLER! His name is Michael Myers!!|
                    No Story?...... Its about a kid thats screwed in the head and as he growes up hes still screwed in the head! He kills his family and stalks his sister her whole life!!!
                    Not Scary?.... What can be scarier than a Sick-O stalking you night and day trying to kill you and you have to watch over your shoulder 24/7!

Tyler my friend HALLOWEEN WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE! I will go see Robs trailer trash shit but it will not replace the original!!!! Shane and its Jamie Lee Curtis! Come Back Home We Need You! Shane this time!!
                    Last edited by graystone; 05-02-2009, 07:31 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                      Sometimes I wonder where you come from my friend! How in the world could you not like the classics? There is no way in swine flu that the classics can ever be out did! As far as Halloween.....

No character?...... Ummmm TYLER! His name is Michael Myers!!|
                      No Story?...... Its about a kid thats screwed in the head and as he growes up hes still screwed in the head! He kills his family and stalks his sister her whole life!!!
                      Not Scary?.... What can be scarier than a Sick-O stalking you night and day trying to kill you and you have to watch over your shoulder 24/7!

Tyler my friend HALLOWEEN WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE! I will go see Robs trailer trash shit but it will not replace the original!!!! Shane and its Jamie Lee Curtis! Come Back Home We Need You! Shane this time!!
                      sorry tyler but i have to second shane's thoughts.

Comment

Same i third shanes thoughts, tyler i am immensly dissapointed in you. Ha, but i hated what they did with the mask, it looks like they reveal part of his face from what i saw in the trailer. That kinda humanizes him and takes away most of the creepy factor in my opinion.

Comment

Sorry, but your talking to a younger generation... GET WITH IT! The oldies... all kinda SUCK compared to what's been pumped out lately! All the remakes (Halloween, Amityville Horror, Friday 13th, The Omen, Texas Chainsaws, etc.) have all been WAY better than the originals.

There's no argueing it, they're just better. From production, type of film (yes, it's better too), to the actors. I'm tired of just random "bad guys" going "psycho" and killing "everybody" with some "object"... let's have STORY... like... WHY did he/she go crazy? WHY that killing object? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Enough said. -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler.....

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                            Sorry, but your talking to a younger generation... GET WITH IT! The oldies... all kinda SUCK compared to what's been pumped out lately! All the remakes (Halloween, Amityville Horror, Friday 13th, The Omen, Texas Chainsaws, etc.) have all been WAY better than the originals.

There's no argueing it, they're just better. From production, type of film (yes, it's better too), to the actors. I'm tired of just random "bad guys" going "psycho" and killing "everybody" with some "object"... let's have STORY... like... WHY did he/she go crazy? WHY that killing object? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Enough said. -Tyler
                            Us older guys or the older generation as you call it can work circles around you younger and most of the time lazier generation! Sorry buddy truth is truth. And why knock a movie just because of its age. Let me remind you that you would not be seeing these remakes if it were not for the older generation having the vision and talent to write produce and direct them.

Its just like music now days hell they cant come up with their own stuff they have to take the classic songs and distroy them with stupid music ,sounds and vocals! Just as the case with the remakes if these guys have any talent they would come up with their own stuff and leave the classics alone!!!!!!!!I am not a fan of Robs trailer park trash with its F*ck this and G** Damn this! You did not hear alot of that in the classics!!!!But anyway at least he did write and direct his own script with House of a 1000 Corpses.

How can you say they are way better than the origionals? What are you comparing them to? The originals came first so how can you say a remake is better? It may be as good but cant be better. You say from production, to film, to actors. Again all of these young guys all had older idols and icons as role models as far as actors go and yes film is better bla, bla , bla that just comes with new and improved technology. Ever seen a old black and white show or film where color was added take the Wizard of Oz when color was added that did not take away from the film being a classic the color just enhanced an already great classic movie!

Lastly not everything needs a why, why, why to it for it to be good thats just plain stupid and again your repeating what someone else said and hes an oldie too! LOL did not think I would catch that one did ya? Sorry my friend your gonna loose this battle of the Horror classics with me on this! So now Tyler I have got with it and gonna stick with it on this one!! Shane and its I don't need a why, why, why to slap ya around on this one! Shane this time!!!!
                            Last edited by graystone; 05-03-2009, 01:25 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tyler,

You just lost any shred of credibility in your argument from your last post, it seems you're more interested in being opinionated and winning your argument than being sensible. Enough said? You're points weren't THAT good....

There is no way in God's green Earth that Zombie's crap can hold a candle to the Original. Carpenter was a genious compared to Zombie. Zombie has not done anything original he's based everything off the Classics you say sucked and he keeps using the same untalented actors film after film. Plus the Halloween music theme is nothing short of brilliant and infused in our pop culture, seriously could you imaging Zombie's attempt at making something on that scale? Of course not he'll keep Carpenter's vision there....

Every generation thinks that what they do is better than the one prior. This new generation of film makers has no vision thats why you are even seeing Halloween films again, as well as Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Salem's Lot I heard, Texas Chainsaw, and all the other classics that these new untalented guys have to use because they can't bring anything new to the table. Look at the Saw movies, same thing every film just think of a handful of ways to torture and kill people and WHAM you have a movie that this generation will like. You've seen so much crap lately that now filmmakers know they can put out just about anything and people like Tyler will eat it up!

And you talk about better actors now? Let's see, in recent Halloween films you've seen rappers like LL Cool J, etc. And Busta Rymes starred in one for crying out loud. Then you've seen Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child and the list goes on from bad modern horror movies sucking so bad they needed to try to boost sales in their movies by bringing in even worse actors and rappers to appeal to kids. You didn't see rock stars or or pop culture icons in the Exorcist or Halloween or any of those movies. By the way, Hell will freeze over if this generation makes a horror flim 1/10th as scary as the Exorcist.

Again Tyler, you are worng it's not an age thing it's originality vs. people taking it adding a small twist and modernizing it and saying it's better where it's clearly not.

Darkangel
                              Last edited by Darkangel; 05-03-2009, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X