HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Privacy for my customers

1. Default Privacy for my customers 
    Merced CA
    I just wanted to see what precautions (if any) you guys take as far as informing guests that they may have their photo or video taken and used for commercial use. I would like to get a video of people waiting in our queue line, and going through our haunt for a promo. As you guys very well know it would be practically impossible to get everyone's permission, so what do you recommend? thanks!

2. Default  
    It's private property, you don't need anyone's permission. You simply (as a courtesy) need to let them know they may be recorded for marketing materials with a sign by the ticket booth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Default I was told.. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    If you record conversations that this could cause you a ton of problems. Recording the crowd with no audio would be much safer for the person doing the recording, unless you like being in court?
    Our sticker tickets have a statement on them saying we have the right to use their likeness on film. By wearing that ticket they must thereby be in approval of it .

Thread Information