new employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new employees

The Aftermath Haunted Theme Park is now taking applications for actors, security, maintenance, sales associates, ride operators, and consession employees. We are looking for people in the Joplin area that are interested. If you are interested contact us by email at Theaftermathhtp@yahoo.com for applications. Experience in the haunt industry will help but is not required. Please have a resume prepared for us to see your background.

Thank you to all James B

Um Dearest James,

Where is your haunt man?? Im sure not everybody knows just exactly where Joplin is,how about a clue?

Resume? Are you kidding me? You think people have Haunt resume's?

I have costumes and props, i put them on act weird and make people wet themselves.... is that good enough?

I can write that on paper if you like!

Sorry if this seems rather sarcastic but here your requiring people to post resumes to work for you yet you didn't even tell us where your located or even give a website or myspace link.

Comment

"Joplin"?

There is a very small town near the Quasi-moto cities in Illinois called Joplin, I think the only thing there is a huge slaughterhouse.....so maybe that IS where the haunt is?
      "That blood looks So Real! So does your knife! So does that look in your eye!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X