TransWorld Haunt Show : CASH & CARRY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TransWorld Haunt Show : CASH & CARRY!

There has been some confusion about which parts of the upcoming TransWorld show are cash & carry, and which parts are wholesale only.

Basically, the Haunt & Attractions Show (upstairs) IS cash & carry.

VENDORS: You can sell stuff right at your booth, immediately, point-of-purchase, let'em-walk-off-with-it. Obviously, that's not going to help you if you're selling gigantic pneumatic props, but if you you're selling smallish props, consider that the more stock you have, the more you can sell on the spot.

ATTENDEES: If you need stuff for your haunt (or home), bring money and make sure you leave room in your suitcase for stuff!

The Halloween & Party Show (downstairs) is WHOLESALE ONLY, for the record, which means you can only place large orders with the vendors. You can't buy anything on the spot and walk away with it down there.

Also, the show ends on Monday, not Tuesday - that seemed to be confusing people who haven't attended in a couple of years. So there you go.
    Join us for a haunting good time in February, 2007!

After reading this, all I can say is"Here come the bag ladys and the shoplifters!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

LOL JIM, Be sure to stop by our booth and introduce yourself, would love to meet the infamous warfield, Speaking of our booth and following the topic of the thread, WE WILL HAVE CASH AND CARRY ITEMS AVAILABLE,
      We will be bringing a very limited number of the following Zombieskinz sets,
      5 KLOWNE, 5 FemaleZOMBIE, 5 SCARECROW, 10 MaleZOMBIE
      Once these have sold then all orders will be on a first come first served basis, Be the first on your block to have your very own set of ZOMBIESKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      We will also have our Slip Facial Appliances available, 5 new versions....

Stop by booth 5916, Check out our STILT costumes and Beautiful Order taking Zombette, Introduce yourself , bring me a cup of coffee,etc.....
      Email me for Pictures of our lineup!!!!!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

So the first person to bring you a cup of Joe... gets a huge discount?! :lol:

I will definitely add you to my list of drive by's! :wink:

Comment

I think the reality is this show was always cash and carry atleast for the haunt vendors. They've always been selling their booths at the show but people clearly didn't take anything until after the show was over. Some vendors however especially those who sell videos, or smaller items have always sold stuff and let people take it on the spot.

I think his is great, because I know a lot of vendors are bringing extra stuff just so you can take it home!!!

Can't wait to see everyone at the show next month!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Should be a good time. And looking forward to seeing the new items Rob. The recent pics were very nice and after doing our recording for this fridays show last night, I am psyched to see the items up close.

Its going to be another fun year at TW. Looking forward to seeing everyone there and maybe I won't keep missing you again Larry and can get you to do an onsite interview this time around.

Last year kept missing you.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

A few times a vender would happen to feel sorry for me, being a hick from the sticks? And would give me a nice looking item, just as a gift. Being too lazy to walk the three miles to my car to put his gift away, then return to the show, I would carry the item around with me for the next few hours.
              Quite a number of people would stop me and ask me where I got the item?
              Of course I would inform them of what they wanted to know......
              It was only many years later that ("Hick from the sticks", remember?) I wondered if maybe this was a subtle way he had of getting more show exposure for his wares?
              Anyone remember the brother of a booth owner who was asked to leave the show because he was wandering around demonstrating their product ?
              He was rather noticable and somewhat salesman-like in his approach, maybe other venders complained?
              "We don't need to spend the money for a booth, we'll just have ten salesmen hit the show." Transworld doesn't make one thin dime if this happened.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Don't forget to stop by and say hi to me at the i-Zombie booth! (6426--or so they tell us.) I'll show you the world's best lightning controllers/simulators. I should know--I designed them!

Preview them now at www.i-Zombie.com

Russ
                Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Will vendors be able to accept cash/credit cards? -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore
                    Will vendors be able to accept cash/credit cards? -Tyler
                    If you're upstairs in the haunt section, yes (assuming you provide your own means of processing credit cards).
                    WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

Working...
                    X