Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale

I have a few items for sale they are as follows:

Panasonic PT-AE900U 2 years old "bought new 3000.00" selling for 600.00 approx 50 hours on bulb rated for 1200 hours of use it is a hd projector system "works great for que line movies, haunt cgis, etc. We used it on a 20 by 20 screen to play the back story for the que line entertainment. You can even make them image larger with no loss of resolution.

4 pico boo set ups 3 aluminum push button triggers, 1 motion sensor trigger, and the powered sound system for each one new I paid over 800 last season. I am selling for 400.00

Although this is not haunt related I have a Museum quality full size resin Yoda from the Revenge of the Sith these were limited to less than 900 and have sold for over a 1000.00 he wieghs over 80lbs I am willing to let him go for 300.00
    "Larry you should buy him for your museum"

yoda 1.jpg

Buyers must pay with a cashiers check and buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

Pm me if you are interested
    Last edited by Mutant Space Gerbil; 05-03-2009, 01:19 PM.

projector sold

projector sold

Comment

Pico boo setups

pico boo setups
      sold

Comment

Yoda

OK I will run a sale today 200 price on yoda today May 5 The first 200 takes him
        consider it an investment you could turn around and sell him for more..... I just am trying to liquidate some stuff and I am impatient.

Comment

That Yoda is sweet! Hell Larry could buy it for a $1000.00 youre going too cheap!!! I could almost buy it! LOL!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X