HAuNTcon Haunt Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAuNTcon Haunt Tours

I would love to hear what everyone thought of the haunt tours themselves during Hauntcon. I know Larry tried to start this conversation, but like everything else on this forum, it turned into a whole different subject matter.
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

I only attended the Friday night tour. For the price of admission, you got: (1) drink options of wine or beer plus mixed drinks for a small upcharge, (2) a Mexican food buffet with choice of beef/chicken tacos and nachos with two amazing salsa choices...I love Mexican food, (3) option to bid on the auction items, and (4) three attractions. = Great Value at a Great Price!

The first haunt you go thru was a haunted mansion themed haunt. The second haunt was a series of dark mazes. And the 3rd haunt was a horse stable.

There were very few startle-scare actors; most all actors were character actors...Which I think was a VERY WISE move for a haunters tour. (Afterall, haunters arent going to get scared anyway and then you're left with disappointed and discouraged startle-scare actors midway thru the night.) I think this acting choice was a very smart way to go. Inside the 3rd haunt were the actors from Eastern State Penn, and I must say they did a fantastic job...even managed to get a couple startle-scares in! Brett B, I would LOVE to come see your event someday. I bet it's simply amazing!

Simply stated, I had a blast!!!

Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Great to hear you had fun patti! Anyone else?
      www.Doomsdayproductions.com
      www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

I posted mine here; http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...5&postcount=16
        -Brandon Kelm
        Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X