HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Stuff!

1. Default New Stuff! 
    Haven't been on the forum for quite some time but wanted to get involved again and hopefully stay more involved this time around.

I just wanted to show off some new stuff I'm working on for our show at the Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel, The 13th Floor.

Our new trailer I just finished:

... and a new costume I'm building:

The head is sculpted out of foam I cut using the new Hot Wire Foam Factory tools we bought at Transworld this year and then surface treated with cheescloth, acrylic paint & polyurethane foam. I was going for a charred, necrotic flesh effect - still have to paint it of course. It's built on a metal frame, articulated 8 foot long arms, articulated legs, lights & stereo sound built in. The whole thing stands approx 10-11 ft tall. Hopefully I'll be bringing the finished product to Midwest this June.

Anyway... just showing off a bit.

2. Default  
    Escondido, CA
    Looks like you're developing a sweet, custom costume! Definitely share the finished product! For some reason I'm unable to view videos in my browser now, so I wasn't able to view the video you posted. Can you provide a link?

If anyone has any suggestions as to why I would suddenly be unable to view videos, even the one on my own website, please let me know. Thanks!

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction

Thread Information