Worried about the economy for your haunt... read on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried about the economy for your haunt... read on

Here is a list of the WORST cities for economy right now both small and large. Most of the worst off cities are in California, Florida and Michigan.

The article is very interesting... these are places you can't find jobs! Detroit tops the list but other cities on the list have some big haunts. Some of the worst cities they list are Detroit, Cleveland, Tampa, and more.

They also talk about property values and more... good time to buy!

Check out the story and find out if where you live is hard hit or hitting back!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I think you might of forgot to put the link in...

At least I don't see one?
    Jordan Renda
    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Imagine No Jobs At All.

Maybe it was 15 years ago a man and his girlfriend came therough my house, they were both from Ireland, he was working in a small food factory north of here, she was just visiting.
      I asked her something about the employment situation in Ireland and she replied:"If you are EVER fortunate enough to get a job, even if it's just cutting the heads off of chickens all day or waiting tables, you never quit or leave that job because you will probably NEVER find another one!"
      This was a revelation to me.
      Maybe it's better now?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim,

Ireland has changed a lot the past 15 years. It's GDP has increased exponentially and it's on it's way to becoming the Silicone Valley of Europe with tons of tech jobs coming in. The lady you spoke with, if properly educated and a little luck, could now be a millionaire!

Allan

Comment

Larry, The movie industry posted a 60% increase this year alone, they are cooking!
          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Economy

WHOA.....I am dealing with way too much these days.
            The real estate market BLOWS period.....I have been trying to sell my house for 2 years.

I am giving up....they say the mortgage company will work with you on short sale......BS
            They drag their feet for so long that people lose interest.

Now since EVERYONE is freaking out when they watch the news.....perfect example SWINE FLU.
            It is really no worse than the regular flu......people die every year.
            BUT NOOOOOO the media makes it sound like we are all going to be bleeding from our eyes and oinking......WHATEVER

We as the public need to weed through the crap that they spill and live instead of hiding!

We should all be worried about business this year!!!!!
            Just wait....some haunted house actor will get sick and they will say all haunted houses are bad.

After every financial issue.....market crash or what have you
            Strange business make a ton of money......we just need to find that strange business
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

It's interesting that Michigan (my home state) cities dominate this list, and Michigan has the largest percentage of haunted houses.

Comment

Working...
              X