Anyone knows Creepy Collection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows Creepy Collection?

I've talked with that person from Creepy Collection before for about several times... After that, he hasn't replied to me for a pretty long time so far...

Anyone knows who he is? And, how often will he reply to email or call back to the telephone call?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

His name is Jerry. He has always called me back in a reasonable amount of time. I know he was out of town for a few days. I also know that he has been having problems with deadbeat customers who have not finished paying for orders that they have placed. I am expecting a large order from them today and I can't wait to ope it up!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Owner
    Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

I believe he's probably away for the vacation, or visiting some haunt shows... He did create some awesome props!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

He's always been a really reliable guy to me. Im sure theres a good reason why he hasnt gotten back with you.

Maybe, give it a few days and then call him back.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ok, Thanks to Lord Brad! LOL Just kidding! I'll be waiting for his response back to me.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Jeremy D'alessandro

If your contacting Jeremy by email I suggest giving him a call instead at 917-536-0003.

Scott
            Scott Ames

Comment

I am alive and well !!!! and

all these kind words make me feel all like choked up inside....... heheheheh

your best bet to reach me is at nite from 830pm till 12 am est monday thru friday.
              during the day i am usually taking care of my 7month old and 5 year old...in a nut shell i am daddy daycare from 6:30 am to 8pm all week long...

or weekends are a great time because daddy daycare is shut and creepycollection is open all day...

Howie I thank you for the 2 posts very nice words..

thanks
              to everyone aswell

i have also been working on my props for my haunted house over the last few weeks because i know that come june to october it will never happen.

so i am trying so new things like a dead billy goat , a dead raindeer head, a new killer prop called the butcher , a kid killer called toby, a lifesize goat, and horse head, skinned dog , rabbit, e

there all on the newsite..

plus i am on facebook like 20 times a day you should join my face book.
              i can update pics and answer all from my iphone even if i am holding a sleeping baby
              the computer is alot harder..

thanks
              jerry

Comment

Jerry and jeremy...............

Great guys. Great dvds and videos, Great props, Great Seaside Heights New Jersey haunt (ah, the good old days !!!) do business with them, they're awesome !!!!
                Chuck

Comment

Working...
                X