I Am Legend prequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Legend prequel

Variety is reporting that Warner Bros. has OK'd a prequel to the Will Smith flick "I Am Legend".

Did anyone see "I Am Legend" before? If so, what did you think? And, do you want to see more of Neville and th last days of civilization?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I saw it and I loved it! I think it would be really cool for this movie to have a prequel because throughout the movie you only got flashbacks about what had happened. However, it took the whole movie to explain the general idea of what happened and that mystery factor was part of what made it so good.
    But yeah, I really enjoyed this movie. I need to buy it.
    sigpic

Comment

I hope

I hope they use live actors for the zombies this time, because they looked rubber like in the movie.

Comment

I would be more excited if the first movie didn't blow the ending.
        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

I'm sorry hauntedhousenut, but it's Hollywood. If you want sets that look realistic and monsters that look horribly wonderful, then go to The Darkness.

I hope that the story line to this movie will be as good as the story line to the "first" movie (I say "first" because it is really a remake--and based off of a novel, too)
          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Why? That's all I ask... why? The first one sucked harder than Gigli!!!! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It would be interesting

I really liked the first one, do you have any idea how hard it was to carry the film based solely on your acting and a dog? Will smith is one of the best actors there is, in my opinion!
              I think they could do ALOT with a storyline that follows the disease from the cure phase to the end phase, and the city being taken over by nature.
              Tyler - hate to say it, but it DID NOT suck.... and comparing it to Gigli is a sin! LOL
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I liked the book but wasn't a big fan of the movie. Will Smith did a nice job of acting, but I couldn't get over the cheesy CGI zombies. They just looked silly to me.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I do agree that the vampires (I'm pretty sure that's what they're reffered as in the book--I don't know though. It's been a while since I read the blurb) looked pretty dumb. Especially in the scene where the dog runs in on the group that's sleeping.
                  ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                  Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Yeah, in the book they were referred to as vampiric, but in the movie they looked more zombie-like to me.
                    Katie Lane
                    Partner/VP
                    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

CGI still can't compare to live action, that's for sure!
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I liked the first one, but i didnt LOVE the movie...

If they make a prequel, they need to use real actors for the zombies.
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Well, they looked like more zombies to me than vampires! Because they're all blood-thirsty monters! Anyways... there were some rumors about this one the last time....

I Am Legend "Prequel" is Now a "Sequel?" I don't understand why....

See http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/11/24/...s-now-a-sequel

Sorry, too much f**ked-up stories here... Even, I didn't see anything on imdb.com
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I thought it was a good movie, even the zombies looked cool even if they were cgi they looked cool and having them be so agile and leaping so high added to it.

Darkangel

Comment

I, personally, think the CGI's sucked--and yeah, I know there's one or two of you who want to jump all over me for saying the word suck, though you say it yourself. Could they have been worse? Yeah, I guess. But for all of the money put into the movie, I don't think a few hours of creating HD textures would've killed the producers. The wireframes were decent, but the textures that were applied to the models just looked like plastic or rubber to me.
                              ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                              Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
                              X