Hauntcon Annual T-Shirt Toss Thank You's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon Annual T-Shirt Toss Thank You's

Just wanted to give a shout out to the many individuals, haunts and companies that helped to make this years annual Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss a huge success!This year we had over 100 shirts donated and along with over 150 other tossables donated for the eventl. I know there were a lot of smiles from the eager attendees that had something tossed their way.

An extra special thanks to Leonard & Jeanne for hosting Hauntcon. I'd also like to acknowledge the Hauntcon volunteers that helped roll and sort, Brian Bayliss for helping coordinate with DJ, and the members of the Zombie Army for helping with the launch. What a wonderful team effort!!!

A great big thank you to following that donated items for the toss

Anatomical Chart and Bucky's Boneyard
    Gore Galore
    Ghost Ride Productions
    Designer Gore
    Dark Minds Productions
    Jon Hyers Visual Effects
    EFX-TEK
    Haunt Bots
    Westland Insurance Services
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    Mommy D
    Haunted Keepsakes
    Hauntcon
    Midwest Haunters Convention
    Great Lakes Fright Fest
    Motor City Haunt Club
    DAFE
    Haunters for Hooters
    Niles Haunted House and Scream Park
    The Haunt
    Hobbs Grove
    Mystery Manor
    Eastern State Prison
    Woods of Terror
    Ghostly Manor
    Nightmare in New England
    Terror on the Fox

My apologies to anyone I might have forgot, or missed... I tried to keep track of everyone and everything, but probably lost track of a few donations.

If you think about it,please set aside a couple shirts from your haunt to donate for next year's Hauntcon T-Shirt Toss, it's a great way to share your haunt and love of the industry with others in the haunt community.

Scaren Karen

When and where did this take place? I missed it!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Dirk!

Did you really expect to get in on the T-Shirt toss if you spent all of your time at the Nude Beach?
      Those shirts get tossed the other way!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm sorry you missed it. It took place at the costume ball at about 10:15 pm. Lasted only minutes. The T-Shirt toss has been an annual tradition and has been conducted at every Hauntcon during the costume ball. We had a ton of shirts this year, coozies, dog tags, keychains, some cd's and dvd's and a lot of other small goodies. The continued success of it is due to all of the wonderful people who donate items, without their generosity the event wouldn't be possible.

Scaren Karen

Comment

o ya, now it makes sense, I split at 10. O well, next time...
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
          X