Desperately Seeking "Susan"...from HauntCon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately Seeking "Susan"...from HauntCon

Someone was in the HauntWorld booth at HauntCon (a lady) looking for a very specific edition of the HauntWorld DVD's...one that talked a lot about marketing your haunt. I initially thought it was Cindy Johns who was looking for that DVD, but I've emailed Cindy and no such luck.

If you are the person looking for that DVD, let me know because I found it, and it doesnt belong to the HauntWorld series. Its the DVD entitled Create Your Own Haunted House. My number is 314-241-3456 or 314-629-3940.

Or check it out online http://hauntedhousesupplies.com/Haun...deos_books.htm

Thanks,
    Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Love the title Patti!

And always so loved the movie! Shane and its also loved Whos That Girl! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X