I need help finding this item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help finding this item

I had an item "come missing" after I loaded everything in my trailer and left it parked outside my EMS station after tearing down the haunt. My boss bought this at a charity auction and paid too much for it. I am trying to find another one to replace it with (he doesn't know it is gone). So far I have been fruitless. Here is a picture of it. If anybody can help me find one I would be grateful.

Chillingham Manor - A little slice of terror!

I haven't seen my Mother-in-law in years and I click on Hauntworld there she is! Ruined my day!
    Good luck findind a duplicate, I think my Mother-in-law's only sibling died locked away, but they locked up the wrong one!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

finding item

i belive that is an item form straight from the grave from a company called FITCO also known as first imperial trading company it may be out of production though but i hope this link helps
      First Imperial Trading Co distributes and markets gifts, novelties, and souvenirs. The company markets its products under the Straight From The Grave brand name. First Imperial Trading Co is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.

3223 Wilshire Boulevard

Santa Monica, CA 90403-2332

one:
      310-829-1807

Fax:
      310-829-5080

www.firstimperial.com

Comment

heres another link the other one sucked

http://www.halloweenforum.com/hallow...o-company.html (AND THIS LINK DOES NOT BRING GOOD NEWS EITHER MAN BUT I WILL KEEP LOOKING , THEY BE SHUT DOWN BUT I DOUBT IT VERY SERIOUSLY CAUSE WHEN YOU GO TO A HALLOWEEN EXPRESS OR A SPENCERS ALL THEY CARRY JUST ABOUT IS FITCO SO DONT GIVE UP MAN MIKE

Comment

GEESH heres some more numbers

OK JIM HERE YOU GO TRY THESE NUMBERS MAN 1-323-126-0006 AND if that dosent work try 1-562-282-0192 hope this helps man

Comment

Thanks I'll try it.
            Chillingham Manor - A little slice of terror!

Comment

Working...
            X