HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Photos Uploaded

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Darkness Photos Uploaded 
    If you've never been to the Hauntworld Photo Gallery go and check it out...I took some pics of our cave/waterfall we're building. I also uploaded some photos of our IAAPA booth, which has the same facade inside the cave room. This will give you an idea of what the facade will look like after we're done with it.

The cave on the other hand will have TWO massive 20 foot high waterfalls, a rope bridge, four multi motion gorillas, other animations, buda statue, actors running around in the water, and much more. Its really awesome!

You have to walk through a skull facade to get into the room...its really neat!!!

http://www.hauntworld.com/gallery/th...ls.php?album=5

Thats the links!

Larry

2. Default  
    Looks really good.
    Jared Layman

3. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    Insanely awesome Larry!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

4. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    OMG :!: Those are freaking AWESOME! :shock:

Kel

5. Default  
    Great work guys! Jeff is very talented too Larry!

Allan

6. Default  
    Do you know what the product is that will hard coat the caves? and what kind of adhesive glued all the chunks together?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

7. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Greg, I've been doing research into this very topic. Here are a couple of websites for ya...

http://www.sculpturalarts.com/

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...er/output_html

Hope that helps. If you find a great foam supplier, let me know! :wink:

Kel

8. Default  
    I know there is one somewhere down here, I have seen 4 foot by 4 foot by 10 foot blocks of styrene. I think it is a boat thing. This sculpting and glueing looks a whole lot less expensive than calling the spray foam truck. Certainly cleaner and lighter.

Thanks for the links Kel.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

9. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Nice looking stuff, Larry!
    The big skull has sort of a reptillian look to it by my point of veiw, maybe makes it more scary?
    Two waterfalls, no waiting!?
    "Water?" Or "Blood?"
    Two bloody waterfalls, anybody ever seen or done this before?
    USDA approved "blood" of course!
    Just awhile ago as I was working in my basement standing on a step ladder, holding up a big beam, trying to push the steel pin through the hinge-hole, something wasn't quite lining up right, even "Mr. Hammer" couldn't persuade it to slide together!
    Then I thought I might have it ready to try again, both hands were busy holding and adjusting the beam (a couple of planks screwed together, not "Jim Beam") I thought maybe if I was lucky my chin could push it in at the right moment, I tried chin, it worked!!!??
    So here I am wearing my newest tool on my face! (Maybe I won't lose it so easilly?)

10. Default  
    I'm seeing an amber color in the joints of the styrofoam. We use exterior carpenters glue put if there is something better? It takes a full day to set up.

Thread Information