Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay we have slowly been fixing all the new bugs in our new display of the Hauntworld accounts for your profiles. Additionally we have erased about 300 accounts from our site and might delete even more.

If you do NOT update your profile for 2009 we'll just keep deleting. We want to make sure that the haunts who list with us use the system, upload photos, videos and keep their information current.

Couple of things new already...

1) We have a date, times and price system that is NOW working. Log into your account NOW and scroll over to Sept/October and you can put the times and dates of your event in by day... for example if you open later in September your dates section will tell customers exactly what time by day, and the price for that day. You can put different times and dates and prices for any day you are open.

Its an awesome system! Try it!

2) Now you can add meta tags, title tags, and label the url of your own page. Tell google and yahoo how to find your page on our system. Log into your account and today and add your meta tags, and title your page. Yes you want to promote your own site but why not have your site and our page listed near the top? We will go in the back end and title tag and meta tag each page of Hauntworld. But if you' like to do your own go for it...

3) In your back end you can now upload more photos than before, more graphics and everything. Get in there and get it done!

4) Google Map... okay yes I know its not showing EXACTING on the map where your location is. However the system will give the person exact and correct directions to your location. I've tried it on countless profiles and it works! The coding for the RED DOT placement is being fixed.

However MAKE SURE YOU LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT and update the correct address of your attraction today! Otherwise your customers can't get exact directions to your event. See customers can log into our site and put their address in and bam they have exact directions to your place. Log in today and set up your GOOGLE MAP.

The coding for the so called 'RED DOT' will be fixed soon, but the directions work!

5) If you need or want featured listings or banners contact Patti today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

6) New Hautworld front page is days away! Bugs on HHO are almost done. We hope everything will work like a charm come September.

Lastly, let me know of any bugs you encounter!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Additionally log into your account, log in to your modify page... scroll down to the bottom you'll find a way for you to add text into your featured display box and add an image in that box. Look at the Missouri page and view the Darkness imagine you'll see what I mean.

Add your imagin and modify your listing text so people know the who what where about your haunt.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Larry, I updated my account but the Google map is no where near my haunt. we are at exit 121 just off hwy 70 and the map takes them to Prathersville. Is there anything I can do about this?
      Thanks,
      Greg
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

It gives you the EXACT and PERFECT directions but the dot is off its the coding its being fixed. put in an address and print out directions they are perfect... its just the dot. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Sorry, but it doesn't do that, either. The "directions" show Fearfest being near exit 131, instead of exit 121.
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Working...
          X