Raycliff manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff manor

kel, I hope you, your family and crew are safe from the tornados and storms going thru your area today. I hope your new facade is still standing and all is well. Keep us posted!
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Hey, thanks for checking bro! You're gonna love this, our loan officer called us to let us know that he drove by the haunt to check on it and wanted to let us know it was fine. I love the fact that our bank is going to that extent to look out for us! : )

We fared well here at the house too, with the exception of the basement taking on water. It does this every time we have consistent heavy rain. We have the drywall torn out now in much of it. We plan to tackle it this summer and get it fixed once and for all!

Thanks again Greg! If you talk to Mom tell her I love her and I'll see her Sunday

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel, I told Mom you loved her but we both know she loves me more! Give it up Bro and quit suckin up it aint gonna help! You must really be brown nosin to go there for dinner on Sunday the way she cooks! LMAO
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Wait... are you two really related? If so, that's way cool... haunting in the family! Freakin' Sweet! -Tyler

PS: Kelly Allen... Greg Allen... I should have known! hahahahaha...
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

kel

hey man thank you so much for the birthday message on myspace my friend .it was really awesome of you guys to remember man means alot , also that facade is a brilliant spooky work of art excellent job on that tell lee i said hello and you guys stay safe this weekend more storms coming , things for this years haunt are moving right along and i got some killer scenes planned this year is gonna rock my friend for all of us thats for sure man i am sorry i missed you guys at transworld my truck broke down and i had to get it fix but i will be there with bells on 2010 thats for sure man well congrats on your new found location and will be seeing you soon and even though i dont know him tell your brother i said hello , GODSPEED MY FRIENDS AND TAKE CARE

Comment

Tyler, you know what they say....

The family that cares together, SCARES together

The family that dreams together, SCREAMS together, etc.

I'm sure Jim will have some good ones to add! LOL

Mike, I hope you had a great birthday! Sorry to hear about the car troubles and not making it to the show. Any chance you'll be able to make it to MHC? Don't be a stranger man! One of these days if you get a chance, you should come out to Raycliff Manor and I can give you a behind the scenes tour and fill you in on the latest developments. Take care my friend.

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
            X