Los Angeles Haunt X Halloween and Horror Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Haunt X Halloween and Horror Con

Who is planning on going? It is the weekend before transworld. And you get to be in LA , you could even hit Disneyland!

http://www.HauntX.com

Happy Haunting,
    PH
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Unfortunately for HauntX, it's the weekend before Transworld.

Comment

ill be there
      Kyle Nadeau
      Sinister Intentions Haunted Attractions
      Owner and Operator of Field of Screams the Haunted Stadium
      www.HauntedStadium.com
      HauntedStadium@live.com

Comment

Weekend before TW, thats no excuse! Sounds like a good reason to have the perfect road trip to me.

We will be there, and TW...... and HauntCon....... oh and MWHC....jeeze what were we thinking!?!?!
        Heartstoppers
        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
        www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

That's the spirit, ClusterOne!
          I hope to see you there, be sure to stop by PumpkinHead Design's booth.

We will be there debuting several nifty products designed to a push Haunt's realism factor to the next level.

Happy Haunting.
          -PH
          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Pumkinhead...First I will be emailing you soon. Sorry for the delay, been super busy.

But as for HauntX, RFR is going to have someone on the show this week discussing the full HauntX rundown, what to expect etc.

So hopefully that will help you out for it.

I am wishing you the best of luck with your booth and all vendors as well. We have to stay a supportive family here in the industry.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

most likely will show up for a short time, biz to attend to, as it were...
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Don't miss The Live Fire Fogger Demo....(outside the dealers room)

Saturday 12 noon
                4pm

Sunday 9am....Oh God why did pick this time..Getting up early sucks
                12:30.... After my 11am Fogger Work shop..

and I will be giving away a Fogger at the work shop..(Used but working).
                and I will be giving out some scented fog juice samples ...somewhere,somehow??

PS. Please email (directly)if you can find better prices of fogger than these guys

**Cheaplights.com**
                There "127-FOG-M17" is the same as a Chauvet f-1700

$188 for a m17 vs Best price ebay $249 F-1700....???

Being a cheapassbasterd I want to know!!

Phantom@ScreamWorks.org

Thanks..... :twisted:
                Phantom

Comment

Phantom, are you vending there?
                  -PH
                  www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

No and Yes.... I have help Wil in the past and will be doing a seminar on foggers. So I asked Wil for a table for some stuff... Might be in the hallway somewhere??
                    Phantom

Comment

Nice. It will be a fun time. We actually had Haunt X on RFR this last week discussing the event.

We will have a wrap up and on site RFR crew covering the event.

I'd love to know how you guys do vending at the event. I wish you the best of luck.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Jon,
                        Thanks for the support, I hope vending goes well. It would be awesome if PHD could get a shout out on RFR :wink: . I am working on debuting some cool items at HauntX. Maybe we could work it out to give one away on your show.
                        Thanks and happy haunting,
                        -PH
                        www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by ClusterOne
                          Weekend before TW, thats no excuse! Sounds like a good reason to have the perfect road trip to me.

We will be there, and TW...... and HauntCon....... oh and MWHC....jeeze what were we thinking!?!?!
                          You forgot Ironstock, come on, it's fun.
                          Brian Warner
                          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by Infoamtek
                            Unfortunately for HauntX, it's the weekend before Transworld.

The fact that TW chose the week after our show is anybut but unfortunate I must say. We have nearly sold out of booth space this year and haven't really even tried to. The tickets are selling like crazy and we should have more guests than the 3000 we hosted last year. If you want to see the hot products before TW, come out to Haunt X. If you want to learn from some of the leading Hollywood film set special effects masters to bring up the level of your haunt scenes and makeup/prosthetics, come out to Haunt X. If you want to get a suntan in February and maybe take a swim, come see us on Dead President's Weekend at the LAX Hilton Feb. 15-18
                            Wil Schock
                            customecare@vortexchillers.com
                            Inventor
                            http://www.VortexChillers.Com

Comment

Nope, not goin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X