Lets make a Haunted House movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets make a Haunted House movie!

Do you think Haunted House owners should get together and make a Haunted House movie and if so would you be willing to help out? If you are willing to help, how are you willing to help? (act, labor, raw materials, finance) Post your ideas and what you can bring to the table here and lets see if this is something that can be done.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

I think its a great idea and would be fun not to mention the amount of good PR we would bring to the community.

Although I see a few problems...

Too many people wanting their way. Too many creative differences, and even with all the FREE props, makeup, talent, equipment its going to cost mega $$ to get the project rolling and take off.

But, that said I say lets take the risk and do it! who's on board? Somethingintheice since me and you pretty much started this conversation in another thread i think the two of us should partner and get feed back from everyone. I agree Larry would be a great project leader, but i already know everyone will bitch this is just another one of larry's taskets to make money for himself...
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

You are right about creative differences but once we have a story and someone in charge then we should be okay. As for money, I do not have a big bank account but I can put in some money and I will take time off from work and help out with anything that needs to be done, I'm good with tools and you can never have to many go...fors.lol. I can see American Haunts running with this idea, they can make it work.
      Originally posted by MMManiac View Post
      I think its a great idea and would be fun not to mention the amount of good PR we would bring to the community.

Although I see a few problems...

Too many people wanting their way. Too many creative differences, and even with all the FREE props, makeup, talent, equipment its going to cost mega $$ to get the project rolling and take off.

But, that said I say lets take the risk and do it! who's on board? Somethingintheice since me and you pretty much started this conversation in another thread i think the two of us should partner and get feed back from everyone. I agree Larry would be a great project leader, but i already know everyone will bitch this is just another one of larry's taskets to make money for himself...
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Need a composer? This sounds like an awesome idea! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Jonathan Maberry wrote a trilogy of books, "Ghost Road Blues", "Dead Man's Song", and "Bad Moon Rising", that all feature a fictional hay ride in PA. They even toss in real life personalities from the industry. Maybe we should get the rights to make those into a movie.
          sigpic
          Louis Brown
          Owner, operator, and dish washer
          at
          DarkWood Manor

Comment

Hell freaking yeah!!!!

I prefer HARDCORE haunted house film!!!!

With some strong language, too graphic, something like that with strong violence, blood, gore, guts and brains too! :lol: Also, some nudity, if necessary!
            Last edited by HauntChris; 05-09-2009, 06:10 AM.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'm in!!!

I'm in for makeup!!!
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

IM In

Musical Composer at your ledge my sinister fellow minions. Tyler would be good to work together again man!!!!

Comment

Several in the works already.

Comment

Robert..................

Please enlighten us.... What's in the works???? Thanks, chuck

Comment

"Darkwalker" shot at Hobbs Grove comes to mind as to one that is already finished.

Comment

I Could..

Phone my part in.
                        Or would everyone be contributing video portions?
                        Such a project might require more time, energy and people getting along than imaginable, unless they all just phoned in?
                        "Whoops! Sorry, I can't quite make out what you are saying, call back when I'm out, my answering machine will pick up.?"
                        I could phone in some stuntwork.."I'm falling...AUHHH!" "Splat!"

HAunted Houses! "The Dark Journey!" The movie! Filmed by Proctorscope Technology!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Im in.
                          I can help you with any audio editing. I have a small recording studio.
                          I can also help with advertising
                          and any artwork.
                          I can help build sets and get as many people as you need there.
                          Lets do this!!!
                          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Actress at your service!
                            “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I am in. I can help with the acting and also help with the marketing and all that good stuff.
                              David "Pug" DeChamps
                              Owner of Unlucky 13 Haunted Design

Comment

Working...
                              X