Haunters doing cool things for each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters doing cool things for each other

There was a topic awhile back and the poster had asked about what time of year do haunts start
    hiring and training actors and ways of doing it.

The poster of the topic was Sharla from Rustic Acres in Mason, Oklahoma.

Myself and many other answered as Sharla and her family owns a pumpkin/corn maze she was looking for advice. One thing led to another and myself and daughters ended up designing a new myspace page for her haunted corn maze. http://www.myspace.com/rahauntedcornmaze

Sharla in return sent us a goodie box and it came in the mail yesterday, inside were a pair of the coolest Croc shoes for our grandson Logan and a purse that my wife quickly grabbed up from the girls that was also croc shoe purse.

It's funny how people can come to a website, meet each other and do cool things for each other.

I hope to keep answering any questions Sharla might have to get her haunted maze up and really going in the future. Very nice lady and i wanted to give her a public thanks here!

Please feel free to add her as a freind and maybe also chip in to help this haunt get a good start through advice.

Sharla Thanks Again the family loves the goodies! And Lady's if you don't have a Croc shoe purse you really need to get one they are one of a kind at least in our neck of the woods!

That's really cool! I love hearing stories like this. It sort of reminds me of the insurance commercial that says helping is contagious.
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

My Ex had a bumper sticker on the ticket window that said:"Courtesy Is Contagious"
      I added "but I Can Cure You!"!
      She had her good nights and her bad nights every October. (and it ALL couldn't be blamed on nasty customers everytime.)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That's a good bumper sticker jim, wish i had a few thousand i would plaster them on cars in walmart parking lots!

Comment

Working...
        X