No announcement yet.

Scareside 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like you are putting a lot of work into it... I can't wait to see the finished product! Make your last scene something gory like body parts hanging down with an electric chainsaw that should do the trick.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yeah, we try but are on a really tight budget. We have already started construction on basic structure (a.k.a new panels) but no painting or prop building yet. Also some electronic components are done that are going to be controlling the lighting and preshow.

What I'm actually most worried about is getting people to come and see it. I live in the back of a neighborhood. HERE.
      Attached Files
      Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

It seems like you will have quite the show if all gos well but, keep a focus on actor organization which is what almost killed my show last year.
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Construction Started

I know it's not much but the first panel (actually a door one) has been built. Only 2 doors to go, 1 frame, and 12 panels to go.

I also themed a small speaker so it doesn't have have to be hidden, plus it looks awesome anyways.
          Attached Files

Comment

garage haunt

Sounds like you are on the right track. Everything is coming together well.:grin:
            Scaring the yell out of them
            Owner/operator of

http://www.terrorsofthenight.com haunted house

Comment

New pictures.

We've been hard at work and almost have the preshow room done and ready to program. Still some painting to do and a small desk to build.
              Attached Files

Comment

The preshow room has some pretty awesome color schemes. What do you plan to do with that screen up there? I can't wait for the following pics!

Comment

Thanks of the comment. There is actually going to be a preshow in this garage haunt and the monitor will be playing video in time with the lighting, effects, ect.

Comment

Thats nice! Good design
                    Matthew Colton
                    Frightworld America's Screampark
                    http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Such a good paint job! I love how you are actually a geek who works toward an excellent goal, this is the key to your success! I think this preshow will put you into the fast track to top haunter status and the ever growing market popularity that comes with it!
                      Mike Cirrincione
                      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                      MAC Productions presents:
                      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Scareside 2009 (10-6-09) UPDAQTE!!!

These are some pictures I took from the top of my ladder in the haunt. Right now about 80% of the walls are up and 70% of them are painted. Also the black plastic in the background is NOT part of any walls, it is a covering for the windows so I can work on lighting during the day.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I really like the overhead pics that you have on here. It gave me a lot of inspiration for next year since im not able to do it this year. I totally can't wait to see the finished product. I bet its gonna be awesome!

Comment

Artistic Haunt Pictures (10-9-09)

Lighting in the preshow room in finishing up. Take a look.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!

As a fellow home haunter i have to say this looks amazing. I'm liking the lighting and setup. Looks like a pro haunt! Good job and good luck this haunting season. Now i need to go work on my own haunt hahah.
                              www.hohmanor.weebly.com
                              CAN YOU SURVIVE 2009?

Comment

Update (10-11-09)

Over the past two days we have been working our butts off. We painted two halls and a room. Check out the stone we painted, this took about 1 1/2 days so far and it's still not done. We guess this room will be around another 2-3 days before completion.

New story is here too: Fright Factory backstory

Doctor Harold Mason, one of the most astounding men in the field of medicine and surgical procedures. Dr. Mason began his work at Greenhill Medical center Massachusetts. For years he was on top of the medical world. Writing books and being featured on countless shows were just a few of the things he did in his time. As years passed by he began to fall down the charts and felt distant to those around him. He was thrust into poverty and lived from paycheck to paycheck in low income housing. Until one day in surgery he cut open a patient and never sewed him back up. The stress of all his work caught up with him and he began to do terrible things to his patients cutting them up and torturing them in the center. He was found out after an investigation into his goings on and thrown in prison on multiple accounts of murder. Twenty years later he was released on probation for good behavior, but after a year the police lost track of him and assumed he had killed himself. Harold purchased an old factory in the middle of nowhere an opened a private practice for the mentally insane named Harthwood Asylum. Town members from surrounding areas began to go missing when Harthwood opened, as Mason chose his patients. Toxic fumes sprayed from the stacks above his factory and sounds of torment could be heard emanating for the walls for miles around. Dr. Mason’s experiments still continue to this day, in his FRIGHT FACTORY.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Scareside; 10-11-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X