No announcement yet.

Scareside 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW ps think you could do a 3d model for me of my haunt ive tryed with google sketchup AND I FAILED
    terror tents we will leave you screaming

Comment

^^^ Check Pivate Messages ^^^
      Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

here is my plans to our haunt
        Attached Files
        terror tents we will leave you screaming

Comment

Updates 10-18-09

These are some update pictures from 10-18-09. We were thinking about putting an actor up top supported by a pallet and the wall structure, but we don't have the actors. We are in the process of cleaning the haunt and putting in props.
          Attached Files

Comment

3 Day Rush (Update 10-28-09)

The first things I finished up today, cleaning the garage of all the boxes and crap from storage.

I also did a mad dash to finish the Preshow Video you see when you enter the first room. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Comment

Very cool video! What did you use to make it? I like it a lot!
              Zach Wiechmann
              www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Originally posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
                Very cool video! What did you use to make it? I like it a lot!
                Thank You. I used a combination of Adobe After Effects and Premiere to make it. Plus a little Photoshop to edit some of the text on images.

Comment

Halloween Night is over and now begins the process of packing up. We got around 150-175 people to come through. For a while we had a line going down to the road (not used to that). Anyways, it was fun and well worth the 2 months of work for 2 hours.

Oh yeah... and photos and video of the night of + a haunt tour will be posted during the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by Scareside View Post
                    Just throwing this out there. Has anyone ever had problems with adults not coming in. It seem that I get hundreds of kids and no adults. Kind of reversed from what I thought was going to happen. Should I require at least one adult per group?
                    Yea, it happens to me too. I get a lot of adults hanging on the outside, but I wouldn't require that they go in. If they don't want to go in, it's their choice. Plus, what if you get groups of just teens. Teens don't tot with parents, as I'm sure you know. What I would do is put up a sign saying parents welcome or something like that, to get them to come through.
                    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

I actually had a problem with a group of teens that night. 1- they were all high as a kite, 2- they tried to break into the "employees only" areas like scare boxes ect., and 3- they actually broke one of my drop portraits. Lets just say my entire crew gave them the works and they were running out that exit and down the street as fast as possible. If it had really been any of the expensive stuff I would have had them pay for it, but luckily none of that kind of stuff was touched. Stoners in a haunt are bad news.

Comment

Working...
                      X