It's Eating Me Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Eating Me Alive!

Man have we been busy working on trying to get MANY things together for Raycliff Manor! It's eating me alive not to say anything, but I'm hoping to have really big news soon! There are some very exciting developments that, should everything click into place the way it appears to be headed, I hope to announce in the very near future!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

You're being a tease!
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

C'mon Kel! Do tell!
      Just post it right below here...
      Nobody else will see it...promise *crosses fingers*
      lol
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ok Bro, it's not nice to tease me like that even though I'm your brother. You better speak up or I'm tellin MOM! LMAO Good luck with all your endeavors
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

There are a number of you who know the trials and tribulations we've gone through to establish and grow the Raycliff Manor business. I've learned many ways to enjoy Top Ramen too! LOL We've been the unfortunate recipients of a couple of really bad apples in the past, a burglary, last minute loss of lease, etc., but the passion (sickness) that we all share has refused to let the dream die. With the encouragement and support of our haunt family and friends, we've always managed to dig deep within and keep on keeping on! When we have the final stamp of approval for the next phase of our development, which is what we're waiting for and we're told that at this point it's just a formality, we are going to take a very exciting step!

Alright, I'll admit it, I'm being a little superstitious and I'm holding my tongue until I have all my "i's" dotted and all my "t's" crossed! I will say this... we may be taking a step with Raycliff Manor that we hadn't planned to take this early on in the life of the business. You have no idea how hard it is for me to not say anything! LOL There's only one person who frequents this forum who knows because he is going to be very instrumental in this action. ; ) As you can see from Greg's post, I haven't even shared the news yet with my own flesh and blood! Yeah, I'm being WAY superstitious! LMAO! Now I hope I haven't already jinxed it! I hope to have an update very soon! Wow, I really do feel like a tease now! I hope I haven't over-sold the forthcoming news. LOL Thanks for putting up with the rantings of an excited mad-man!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

It's official! Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction will now be extended to include a second attraction! We just got final sign off from SBA on an expansion loan and we are pulling the trigger on a number of things we had ready and waiting for the green light. As you can probably guess, Lee and I are as busy as ever working out the logistics of everything. It's amazing how many things are impacted by the addition of a new attraction! Rick Whitlow of Darkwire Design has already begun renovations on our website. We've also retained the services of Kip Polley of Pale Night Productions to not only consult, but to also come out and spend 5 days working on a great number of enhancements to sets, props, sound, etc. on both attractions. We've already had our initial meeting/consultation and Kip is amazing! I don't think there's much that he can't do! I hadn't even realized that Kip was an engineer. We are very excited about this next big step in the evolution of Raycliff Manor! This fall is going to blow the socks of our guests!!! Things are moving onward and upward!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel,

That's awesome news! You know, if you need ANY help this summer, I'm just a phone call away... I'll come down and help as much as I can!

I cannot wait to see the pics of the new construction, sets, etc. etc.

Awesome stuff man, I'm uber happy for you! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thats GREAT news Bro. I have one question. Where is the new attraction going to be? Are you using the other building for that one or whats the plan? Just curious!
                Good luck with the expansion Kel ,Lee and crew
                I might be able to give you a hand after i get done painting Moms house. Let me know.
                Greg
                AKA Bro
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Congratulations Kel!

That's awesome to be able to expand sooner than you expected. A new attraction is always really exciting to plan out and then to see it finished is a lot of hard work but so rewarding in the end.

Good luck and post photos along the way if you have time.

Eric
                  www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Wow, thats great! Keep us updated and take pics of the new haunt as it gos up.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Congrats Kel!

Comment

Kelly,

Congrats... what is the second attraction going to be like? Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hey Kel,
                          Just saw this post. Congrats man. I am so very proud of you. Someday I will have to sit down and talk to you and find out how you keep pulling all the rabbits out of your hat. I THOUGHT THAT WAS MY JOB!!! Cant wait to hear all about it at MHC!!
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Congratulations Kel!

Kirk
                            Kirk Boemmel
                            Dark Ghost Manor
                            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind words of support! Here's the basic storyline we've come up with. I may edit/modify it a bit before the website updates are finalized:

"Something strange has been taking place in the old Raycliff Manor Carriage House. Strange sounds have been heard and unusual flashes of light have been appearing in the normally darkened windows. There's a feeling of electricity in the air and steam appears to be rising from the top of the Raycliff Carriage House!

In the Raycliff Carriage House, Professor Walter Widget has stumbled upon some old equipment, not just any equipment, but that used by Dr. Raycliff himself in his experiments to extract fears from those unfortunate enough to be submitted to his treatments. Now the professor has figured out how to re-ignite the old steam driven machinery and a strange obsession has overtaken him. All he needs are willing subjects. Are you willing? Come and encounter the disorienting and mind bending experience the victims of Raycliff Manor faced when suffering the extraction of their fears. You may also be confronted with your fears as you brave the many twists and turns inside the Raycliff CARRIAGE HOUSE!"

We're planning to have the "Professor" character in the intro room surrounded by a steampunk set. Once he does an introduction, he'll introduce the guests into the experience! The contents of the rooms/halls in the attraction are still under development. There is going to be a LOT of changes/enhancements to Raycliff Manor and then the addition of the "Carriage House" attraction. We are busy and enjoying it!

Kel
                              sigpic
                              Kelly Allen
                              www.RaycliffManor.com
                              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                              X