looking for some big help!!!ANYONE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some big help!!!ANYONE!!

Hey guyz I have been so busy trying to get the Biz and the Haunt ready for 2009 I haven't been posting much. But I was hoping I can get some feed back On the FRIGHT LIGHTS and Light controller from Oak Island now called Scare Products. I was wondering if any one used these products or have any info on them or the controller. I have sent many emails to them with no responce.... Not sure what the problem is you would think they would be on top of things with a new site and all... I am looking at almost $9000 in product from them and they seem like they have bad costomer service....U send me an email about my products I get back to ya 2 days top...

Monster Guts

Contact Dean at Monster Guts he has excellent customer service and told me he is bringing on some light controllers and other controllers this year.

I have not had good experiences with Oak Island either...

Comment

We had a system custom built for us by Gadget (Brian) at Evilusions - www.evilusions.com I would highly recommend you get in contact with him!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I had issues with them last year, this year too, I've called and left messages and emailed too, I'm only calling to buy more product on top of my TW order, guess they don't need the business. Too bad, they have some cool stuff.

Comment

I won the LED Mini lights at the HHA auction at The Darkness during transworld. I have tried them out and they work great! I had a chance to talk to the owner of the company and he said beware of the quality of the other brands out there. I dont know first hand but was just relaying a message. The Bare bones Lighting set by www.minispotlight.com is what I got and was blown away by the UV power LED especially. I will be converting our vortex tunnel over to these lights. They are so much brighter that the 4' flourescents and they will last much longer. I like them so much I will be placing an order for more soon.
          Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Oak Island...

I had trouble dealing with Oak Island too. I agree that they have bad customer service (and are over priced on many of their items). I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Comment

Dame all I have got is bad feed back and still know responce from them... Thankz for the heads up on the other cmpanies I have seen some of there products it was I just want a few more things that Oak's offer but I guess I will continue my hunt lol....

Comment

u may wanna try again,i called them last week and they answered and were rdy to ship same day

Comment

not to jump in too late, but have you tried sales@scare products.com? As all on here know, there was a split among Oak Island's Attractions division and product sales divisions, Product sales are now done through a company called Scare Products.......shouldnt be a problem reaching them until 5-6pm Atlantic Time (theyre in Eastern Canada)

Comment

Sorry to here about this, I have gotten things from them in the past and it worked out great. Hope it works out and let us know if they come through for ya and forsure if they don't.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                    X