anyone use 4d motion theatres at their event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use 4d motion theatres at their event

I was just curious to see if anyone has these at their events...the motion base seating that interacts with a special 3d film...and how well they do...we are doing one this year...just seeing if anyone had any comments...

What theater system are you using out of curiosity. If you want a scary ride film for your theater check out the "Tomb of the Pharaoh Queen" at http://www.hollow4d.com

Thanks

David Love
    Hollow 4D Studios
    www.hollow4d.com
    dave@hollow4d.com

Comment

Experience

I have had a few experiences with the ride and the movie at the same time. The biggest most important Thing to me on these are to have the area it's in themed. Also if it's on a track where theres parts where theres no movie screen please have that area themed too and have it lite up and have the story carry over to that area and make it well known that this is an important part of the story. Animatronics in these areas help. Without me having this I don't want to go on the ride again.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

theatre

We actually are producing our own motion base seating for our event and control system wich integrates all dmx mood lighting for the several ride films, motion seats, smells, water mists, air blasts. etc....the company im working with for the ride films actually created disneys' mission space cgi film for the ride...

Comment

Working...
        X