High Quality Speaker System - Save BIG $$$ PICTURES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Quality Speaker System - Save BIG $$$ PICTURES

New Thread Started - Just trying to stay on topic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by steve; 05-20-2009, 07:26 PM. Reason: Thread too off topic
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Hey there stranger! How the hell are ya?!?!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I've been good. Busy, but good. Im still around on the forums, just dont post too often these days. How have you been yourself?
      www.Doomsdayproductions.com
      www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Doing real good Steve! If you ever get a chance to make it out this way, come on out and we can show you the progress we've made with Raycliff Manor. How's your haunt going?

I have a question on your speakers, forgive my ignorance when it comes to these things. Do these speakers have their own power supply or do they rely on power from the connected stereo.

Glad to hear you're staying busy. I hope life has been treating you well my friend! Don't be a stranger here on the forums man!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel,
          These speakers are NOT powered... and here is a little more info about them:
          http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...RWXGB&ZYXSEM=0
          Bill Rod.
          Dark Tech Effects
          Automated DMX Lighting
          Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Hey Kel, we use these in our haunt and we love them. We use crown amps to push the power to them. If you wind up getting them and need to unload a few of them let me know. Maybe we can work something out. I can always use a few more.
            Greg AKA Bro
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks for the info Bil. It looks like this really is one hell of a deal!

We play our tracks using MP3 Players so we wouldn't be able to use these, unfortnately. Because we have pretty much a dedicated track/s for each room, it would cost us a fortune to amplify each room or add a dedicated stereo to each. I'm still trying to find a good system where we can centrally control all our room sounds and music. It takes us quite a while to run through the attraction turning each one on. LOL

Greg, Mom wants to know what you did with Grandpa's urn. She's afraid you've taken it and glued it down in the haunt somewhere again! She said if you lose any more of his ashes she's cutting you out of the will. Be careful with it!

Kel
              Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 05-19-2009, 08:01 AM.
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

OOPS.... I thought that prop looked familiar. I'll tell Mom you gave it to me. She'll believe me! I will give it back to her this weekend when I go paint her house. Me out of the will???????? Come on Bro you know I'm the favorite! He He
                Bro
                AKA Greg
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

now that is the funniest thing ive heard all year of course my condolences, to you for your grandfather , but accidentaly using an urn a real one at that wow now ive heard every thing thats hilarious you two crack me up cant wait to see both you guys haunts soon take care and godspeed my friends ps kel donna wants to know how much for the packege deal on all the haunt material kel also ive got a great idea for you go to www.strangersmask.com and check them out they are awesome i just bought the man in the mask one from them and it is killer well talk to you two later and i apologise for hijacking this thread lol

Comment

Definitely come on out and see us! It'll be great to see you again my friend!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                    X