Wall Panels for sale!!! Almost new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Panels for sale!!! Almost new...

I have 200 (4' wide x 8' tall) double-sided, flame-retarded, wall panels (they were designed by Leonard Pickel) for sale. I do not have any pictures, and they are in storage. I can tell you that they are in great shape (only used for one season). They are painted a very dark midnight blue (practically black). They are made out a 2x3 frame in the middle (all around the edges with one going across the middle-- not exactly the middle... more like hip height) sandwiched between two sheets of 5/8" plywood.

150 of the panels have a built in trough at the top (basically, the 2x3 at the top has been recessed about 2") to allow room for hiding all your extension cords. These panels should be used wherever you have to run your cords. These 150 panels should be plenty enough to hide all of your wires, and then you can use the other 50 panels as fillers wherever you don't need to run wires. It worked great for us.

Also included are 6 1/2 width panels (2' wide x 8' tall) that are built the same way. You also get a 5 gallon bucket of simpson strong ties to tie your walls together into any configuration that you can come up with. You also get a bucket of screws, and a bucket of hinges, latches, and door handles (these can be used to turn any panel into a hinged door, wherever you may need one.

Also included are a bunch (not sure how many there are, but there are plenty enough to "tie" all of your panels together to make them more sturdy, by screwing them from the top of one panel to the top of another panel that is either parallel or adjacent to them) of 2x4's that have also been treated with flame-retardant and painted midnight blue (practically black).

Then panels are located in Sykesville, MD. You have to figure out how to get them to where you are and/or pay for shipping. I can tell you this... We were able to get ALL of it (except for the 2x4 bracing system that goes on top... that we had to move seperately) into a 24' Penske rental truck (just barely though... they were stacked from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling). I don't recommend that you move them this way, however. We were only moving them a short distance, which is why this worked out for us, but the truck moved extremely slow, and felt very unstable driving it! This should, however, give you an idea as to what size of a truck (or trucks) you'll need to move the wall panels. Again, these panels were used for only ONE season (just in October 2008) and have been stored since.

You could move them with two, 24' rental trucks, or a flat bed tractor trailer. Just to give you an idea. They are waiting, and ready to be loaded out of a storage container.

We are getting out of the business and these wall panels must go a.s.a.p. We are selling them for only $8,000.
    Last edited by Dead Syndicate; 05-20-2009, 09:03 AM.

It cost you $125.00 per panel in materials and labor?
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Must be the best lumber and the god of all carpenters! hahahaha... -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wall panels

Yeah if anyone has ten grand they can put out for wall panels -let me know - me and my partner Robert will fly to your location - build ,fire retard and paint the panels on site to save shipping cost , give a full day class in set detailing and make-up - cut your lawn and make a huge pot of Chilli for $9999.95

Comment

Hay come on now, they are built Leonard Pickel style.lol What does that even mean? Aw, How much for your chilli recipe?
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Chile secret recipe

Now you are starting to get into some real money - Robert has placed pretty high in some Chile cookoffs with his recipe and he wouldn't let that go for cheap

Comment

Oh my

Come on guys give the guy a break hes just trying to get risd of the last of his haunt stuff or have you forgotten we as haunters are family and need to give support to all of our brothers an sisters untill they give us a reason not to, but i would recomend dropping the price to say 7.500 and you will have a lot better chance of selling them and as for leonard goes well ,lets not get into to his business he is a haunter to regaurdless thanks fear

Comment

Hell yeah that chili sounds awesome right about now ok new topic whats in the chili lol just kidding we all know whats in the chili im sure everyone saw tcm2 thank fear

Comment

Working...
                X