Selling SPFX Vampire Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling SPFX Vampire Mask

I am selling my silicone SPFX Vampire Mask. I received the mask in April '09 and have only tried it on 3 times. When I did try it on, it was only for a few minutes. I have had a change of heart and need the money for other things. The mask is in brand- new condition. Clean, no tears, and the eyes have not been trimmed at all. It is the same as when I received it. The mask has a lighter flesh tone with very detailed veining. I have the instruction sheet that came with the mask which I will include with it. If you would like more pictures I would be happy to take some. Just let me know. I've displayed it for the pictures with tissue paper inside. Obviously, it would fill out better when worn on your head.

I am asking $550 which will include shipping & insurance (continental USA only). I only accept Paypal, certified check, or money order.

Thank you for looking,
    Jake

152.jpg

150.jpg

149.jpg

148.jpg

151.jpg
    Last edited by scarygoat; 05-23-2009, 10:32 PM.

Where are you at in Virginia

Comment

King George

Comment

Are you interested sbb?
        Last edited by scarygoat; 05-23-2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I am interested. Sent you a PM.

Comment

spfx mask

Give you $400 right now....

Comment

Sorry, someone else is already looking into buying it, and I would like to get more money for it than that.

Comment

helping you

Just trying to help you out. I can get a better looking mask at a better price from CFX. Just trying to help you out dude you said you needed money.. Good luck...

Comment

Ya, thanks. But like I said someone else is already interested in buying it. This mask is worth more than $400.

Comment

Too Much

You may have paid more than that but it is certainly not worth more....

Comment

Alright well that is what I'm selling it for so...

Comment

Mask is sold

Comment

Working...
                        X