Just to point something out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to point something out...

WOW, does this look very.... well let's just say DE'JA VU!

http://hauntedattraction.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=745

Talk about "copy and paste"... it's good to know that Larry is ontop of his game and is seemingly "in the loop" more than anybody else!

Just something to gauk at! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I bet Norton just sends Press release emails to both Larry and Leonard, I doubt he goes on this forum, lol. That would be ironic.
    -PH
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

I know he's popped a few times... but haven't seen him in SO long! LOL! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Can't we all just get along? The poor guy has a bullseye on his head around here. I dunno, reguardless of his business practices or what have you, and all that has been pointed out and argued by Larry, I don't think it's too fair to start searching for things like this to crap on him for. PH could be right, and that sounds like a more realistic explaination, but if not, it's still nothing to shame him over.
        - - Luke - -

Comment

Originally posted by SSP
          Can't we all just get along? The poor guy has a bullseye on his head around here. I dunno, reguardless of his business practices or what have you, and all that has been pointed out and argued by Larry, I don't think it's too fair to start searching for things like this to crap on him for. PH could be right, and that sounds like a more realistic explaination, but if not, it's still nothing to shame him over.
          Agreed.
          Even if he is lifting it from this board it is still just an advertisment for a 3rd party company, not some trade secret that will kill anybody... Why can't we all just get along ? lol

"I'd like to by hauntworld a coke and teach them how to scream..."

eh, close enough

-PH
          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

"I'd like to by hauntworld a coke and teach them how to scream..."
            lol, I love it
            - - Luke - -

Comment

..I think the guy(s) behind the jets impacting the N.Y. towers taught a great portion of the world to scream, and I'm not saying this humorously either......
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I was just pointing out something I found to be humorous... seems like I'm the only one! -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

:roll:
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

You're right, what was he thinking posting news on haunted attraction auctions. I can't believe he could do such a thing. This makes baby Jesus cry and I think God killed a kitten. WHY? WHY???? Oh great, now I broke my keyboard by banging my forehead on it. And it's all Pickel's fault!!!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to test the board's profanity filters. Please ignore the rest of this post.

ass

bastard

Bacon grease tastes better warm
                    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

oops, meant to preview first *shrugs* my bad
                      Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Personally I think he lifted it off our site and pasted it on his site. He didn't put this up until after I had already posted it. Fact is I've had this information for a few days prior to posting it... so if he had got this info same time as I did he would have beaten me to the punch.

He just doesn't want to be outdone I guess, but fact is everything he does is after the fact. All in all its not that big of a deal, but you know one thing for sure...Hauntworld will ALWAYS provide you the best infomation first.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just in general most parents soon discover there are always two sides to every story:"Wha! He hit me for no reason."
                          "Why did you hit him?"
                          "He called me scrotum ears!"
                          "Did you call him scrotum ears?"
                          "Well......I guess so?"

I knew of a situation years ago in which a writer wrote some very untrue and unfair things about a man's business. When the businessman got to confront the writer about it, he asked him, "How come you didn't ask me what my side of the incident was before you went to print?"
                          The writer replied, "I don't have to do that."

That writer hasn't been doing any writing now for quite some time.

Accuracy might not be as tintillating to read but it desreves to be everyone's policy, just to be fair if nothing else, and of course it makes the writer look better too. (especially when it comes to a libel suit in court!!!)
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

MMMmmm, warm bacon grease...gaaaaa
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                            X