Great Deal on Airbrush System!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn....

You guys are starting to sell me on the Iwata airbrush.... I am going to have to try one now. Yeah I have a few Pasche and Badgers yeah I keep forking out the dough for new needles parts and etc. Its what I learned on...what Im used to. So being a animal of habbit I had never given any thought to using anything else. I used a friends airbrush a few summers ago ( Cant remember what it was ) I t really didnt spark an interest....but used if for hours - well days, weeks etc. because my airbrushes had been missplaced ( Long Story - Short ) I was tearing it apart every 10-15 min. DROVE ME INSANE !

You have sparked my interest.... I will have to give Iwata a closer look.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Yeah,
      Harbor Freight Air brushes really are more trouble than they are worth.
      Sorry,

I have an Iwata Eclipse HPBCS and it is a work horse and I have been using the same 1 for 9 years, a Pasche Vl and a Pasche single action. I would shoot for a single action Pasche for a started air brush mainly because they are very easy to clean. You really really have to clean them after every use to keep any airbrush working. You can also get a deluxe kit that comes with various size tips and this is very helpful.

I also like the Pasche single action because it does beautiful veining and you set your as an adjustment rather than fingertip control. It helps keep vein width controlled.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget about Grex, a relative new comer but a very nice product
        GoryCorey
        See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

Make Up - I would assume. We are investing in some too and I've been looking around.

Actually saw this one: http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdep...salon3-60.html

Comment

Working...
          X