Where to get vines and folage cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get vines and folage cheap?

(Foilage) The past few years I bought my vines and stuff from Oak Island, but at hauntcon, I met a guy that bought from a company that was much cheaper. Anyone have suggestions?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

...and where does Oak Island get there's to resell?

http://www.autographfoliages.com/

Hope this helps! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

AUTOGRAPH FOILAGE!

Look it up on line and in 2009 November try going to IAAPA and you will find 10 companies that sell all sorts of cool stuff like this plus people who sell all sorts of vac form, theming supplies and much more.

When you call Autograph Foilage get an account and you can get 40% off.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Fake Vines ??

Cant you find real vines right out in the woods ?? How much more realistic can you get ??

AND its FREE !!
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Seriously thanks guys. Autograph was the company this guy at hauntcon mentioned. Could not recall the name, but yep, it was autograph!
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

The question isn't how realistic or free they are. The question is, what about the fire marshal? Real trees, shrubs and vines are hard to beat, but once they dry out and become a fire hazard, the fire marshal won't like them too well.
            Just my thoughts,

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
            Cant you find real vines right out in the woods ?? How much more realistic can you get ??

AND its FREE !!
            Tom
            Creator of the Dungeon
            WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Hmm

For people wanting to use real trees......it can be done with the fire marshalls approval.
              You may spend 1000 fire treating it.
              A good friend in KC uses a ton of real stuff......leaves still on the trees
              After being coated so many times they wont burn for anything....i tried
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I'm sure there's going to be a handful of you who want to shoot this down because I'm not a haunter yet, but put up an ad in your local classifieds that says you'll take any unwanted vines and give the person X dollars, a free ticket to the haunt, or some other incentive. The middle school I just graduated from hosts an "eighth grade celebration" each year. Well, I help set up the thing. To be honest, we spend as much money on this event than most classes do on prom. Anyway, to "fluff it up" and fill in open spaces, we use a lot of photo opts...which usually means lots of fake plants. Well, if you start asking around, there are so many people with the extra plants that just want rid of them. In fact, just after one year of the eighth grade celebration, I now have 2 large-sized garbage bags full of these fake plants and vines...and I got them all for free.
                Last edited by tchaunt; 05-28-2009, 11:48 AM.
                ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Thank you! I was looking for that link!

-Frank Balzer
                  Frank W. Balzer
                  FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                  http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                  www.R-Fx.com

sigpic