No announcement yet.

Myspace vs. Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with Adam on this one. It's about getting your name out there to as many people as possible at little or no cost. Use em' all.
    To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Ryan your very right, let the public see your crew stays together and enjoys things year round, ours most definetly does as well.

Movie nights, house partys,picknics, concerts we even hold our own movie nights open to the public for donations per carload which we do host as our costumed selves at the haunt.When people see you all do this year round they wan't to be a part of it.

I don't consider it spamming if it's in a bulletin and your not posting it 500 times a night, inform the people and leave it at that, if their interested they will read it if not they skip right past as i do when the title dosen't catch my/their interests.

I do make one on one contact with the ones i see are really excited about the place, we train year round so getting them in early makes them adjust and feel comfortable, keeps the crew together you do have, and makes haunting never die off during the off season.

Before i got into managment and was just an actor and make up artist i always dreaded the off season and long wait until it all began again.

By getting the rookies in during the summer they have settled in, made freinds and learned what to expect and what is expected of them well in advance, the only thing that hits them in October is the shock of working for an audience.

Personally myspace is more than enough to keep up with, but i do use it way beyond what most people do and thats why i get the results i do. It's not just a page that people become freinds with, it's a information page that reply's back and awnsers all sorts of questions.

Like i stated during sept-october my daughter and i both have to log into my account every night of the week on seperate computer just to keep up with all the questions and things we do to promote.

Comment

Forget all that, get mentioned on smodcast and your in.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
        X