• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightfrights Haunted bust Review

This thing is So Cool!
    I love it.
    It Looks great even from inches away.
    Worthy of a place in Disneys Haunted Mansion.

The Videos on Nightsfrights.net set my expectaions pretty high.
    This is one of those Rare instances where a product actually lives up to my expectations. Considering some of the add ons Nightfrights is working on. I'd say it exceeds my expectations of what a Haunted Bust can be. They are really taking things to a new level.

Mike was incrediblly helpful in answering my many questions. This is a big ticket item for me. So I had alot of questions. Thanks Mike.

Everything right down to the screw to attach the projector bracket has been taken into account and been provided.
    The whole experience has been a pleasure.

Over the years I have collected many props and spend alot of money.
    Over the coarse of a season I would end up with alot of ok, cheaper props. This time I decided to splurge and buy one world class prop.
    I'm glad I did.
    Last edited by icemanfred; 05-27-2009, 06:06 AM.

I believe its www.nightfrights.net
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Yes, you are correct.
      Second time I made that mistake

Comment

I'll second that. This is definitely one of the best products we've invested in for the Raycliff Manor attraction! Outstanding product and a fantastic way to add perceived value to your event! We've relocated the bust this year in a room that will give people a greater opportunity to view it. It happens to also work as a great distraction. The patrons become mesmerized by the bust and then... wham! I also love hearing people say "just like Disney!" :-D

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
        X