Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again Guys.......

Keep your suggestions coming I am listining! I still very much need more and as much feedback on this as I can get. Shane and its keepum coming! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Shane,

As far as the location, Morgan Street Brewery is a pretty nice spot. But last weekend we went to a party at the St. Louis city museum and had a blast. The ball rooms have some great architecture and atmosphere and it is a half mile from the convention center.
      http://www.citymuseum.org/facilityrental.html

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Larry,

I remember Tasmania's on Sunday night with Q104. GOOD TIMES...

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Morgan Street Brewery is a cool place. With its own micro brewery ect. The beers are pretty good. Food is alright. But if you want to choose between them and Lemp Mansion Grand Hall the better would be at the Grand Hall. Ive ate at both and I would say they have much better food. If you want bbq then you could have Jakes steaks bring that in since they are both owned by the Pointer family. And Lemp mansion has excellent fried chicken and roast beef.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

All this talk of food is making me hungry, Shane any chance of 4th of July party.lol.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

People I need help!!!!!!!

Right now its between the Ren Grand Ball Room and the Americas Center Ball room either way both are trying to give an azz raping here! Over priced food and you are charged for every little thing. I can fully understand the vendors now Good grief!

Now here is the problem based on what my attendance was last year and and those thats coming that went to the lights on tour in 09 then its gonna be over 500 people attend I am pretty sure. So with that number these are the only two places that can handle that number of people. The Lemp can only hold 300 max! So any other suggestions? or its going to be one or the other. Also you rather see a sit down meal then go into the fun stuff or rather a party that servers Appetizers? I am trying to keep this price within reason for everyone. Shane and its I got to try and have the location locked in within the next 4 to 6 weeks! Shane this time.
              Last edited by graystone; 07-02-2009, 05:09 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I would recommend an appetizer dinner. You have plenty of activities going on and that way if some folks come late they wont miss out on food. I also prefer it because you can more "tastes" of different things as opposed to alot of something you hope you like.
                (my wife entertains alot)
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

A party with appetizers is the way to go!!!!
                  Last edited by SomeThingInTheIce; 07-04-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I agree with Allen H, that sounds like a good way to go.

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I say the Flamingo Bowl. LOL! Im running out of ideas! Other than Larrys house. Ha ha! Appetizers and an open bar and I will be happy. Maybe a kegger party that would be awesome!
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

lots of shrimp haha spicy grilled etc...
                        HHA Member

Comment

Damon

TransWorld will be doing a meet and greet at the Flamingo they will announce it at some point as they will also announce my kick off party. I am working with Jen and she with me so everyone can do as much as they like! Shane and its I am not gonna let you guys down on this party! Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

Feedback Please

Thanks for the feedback but it would be great to see a little more on what and how you want to eat! Shane and its come on step and tell me! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Do The Right Thing..........

Book DJ DAVE GHOUL for the party instead of who you all ready booked. You'll thank me for it later. He still has dates open, and travels anywhere. He's perfect for the type of gig your having. Remember, LOUD is only beautiful if its CLEAN. His sound system is the best I have ever heard.

Comment

cheese sticks
                                potato skins
                                chesse sq.
                                chips and dips
                                shrimp
                                meat balls
                                I'm easy when it comes to snack food.

Comment

Working...