Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Beer pong? What are you 14 or something? I think Shane is trying to do a fun but professional party not a teen aged house party
    Darkangel

Well gramps, what do you recommend Bingo
    HHA Member

Comment

What about a chess tournament? or checkers?
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Well

I wanna see the boob lady strip! Shane and its I will be in the restroom throwing up! Shane this time!

P.S. Keep the suggestions coming!
        sigpic

Comment

Dunking boothes, one with Leonard Pickle and the other with Larry Kirchner in it. LOL! Maybe a third with you Shane! LOL! Just joking. Not saying that could you do this but if you could can you imagine how much money you could make. LOL! If you do I get a cut. HA HA!
          Damon
          Last edited by damon carson; 05-31-2009, 04:15 PM.
          Damon Carson

Comment

Gramps? I'm no gramps but I'm old enough to know beer pong is a juvenile activity for losers. Of course not bingo either, lets find something that represents us as a professional industry. How's that for a novel idea kid?

Darkangel

Comment

With this being Shanes party do you really think its not gonna be the least bit wild. Why not have beer pong why not have a little fun. Thats what its all about. Everyone is coming to have a good time. Why so damn stuffy? Let loose man!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Beer pong is a far cry from being a juvenile activity for losers. 90% of the bars in Green Bay, WI hold weekly beer pong tourneys. It's fun. I'm thinking you just suck at it, therfor don't wanna play. But back onto the subject at hand I dont think Shane wants this to become the TW drunk fest. Drinking and have a good time yes. Getting drunk to the point where people are lining up to ask the boob girl back to their hotel room, no.
                Sean De Wane
                ----------------------------------------------
                The De Wane Asylum
                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by MMManiac View Post
                  Getting drunk to the point where people are lining up to ask the boob girl back to their hotel room, no.

Sorry, but Ive already got reservations for her to be with me all night!!!
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Also, beer pong is a simple way to have fun while drinking. I guaruntee you that some one is gonna come up with a drinking game or 2 if we all just sit around drinking.

So why not host a game. Also, at the rate of drinking in beer pong, you have to be a major cheap-drunk to get drunk in beer pong. It's not a game of lets-see-who-can-down-this-the-fastest.

With as many drinkers as there is, some kind of game is gonna happen, so why not host one?
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Gramps? I'm no gramps but I'm old enough to know beer pong is a juvenile activity for losers. Of course not bingo either, lets find something that represents us as a professional industry. How's that for a novel idea kid?

Darkangel
                      I will give you the benefit of the doubt knowing that you don't know me, you see it's real easy to call someone a loser with a computer between us. Also the last 5 transworlds I have attended there was always the same trend in that, well haunters like to drink. With that being said it was an obvious choice in suggesting beer pong to my good friend Shane because believe it or not, it's a game that brings all walks of life together not just the so called losers you have mentioned.
                      HHA Member

Comment

Sorry guys....Beer Pong? That's pathetic!

Also, have you noticed that your "good friend" Shane doesn't even drink anyway?
                        Let us not forget the Scarefactory employee who got canned representing our industry talking about getting drunk to a reporter, will we ever evolve?

Darkangel

Comment

hahahahah boob girl just won't go away. I'm thinking maybe I should make up some t-shirts with her on it and make me some money.
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

As far as the guy from Scarefactory sayin something to the order of sitting around drinking and coming up with ideas for animations, Who is to say it isnt true? He was stupid or should have presented himself in a more proffessional way when being interviewed my a television station.
                            And if it is true I dont blame them for firing him. I would say about 90% of haunters do drink. Its a free country. You have a choice so if you dont drink go somewhere else. I dont think everyone is going to get $#*+ faced drunk. But I imagine just because Shane doesnt drink he doesnt want everyone not to have fun. If he doesnt want a few drinking games and alcohol and things that go with a party atmosphere I suggest he have his party at the nearest church basement or Chucky Cheese.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Ummmmmmmm

Guys LOL just because I don't drink don't mean no one else should. If you drink drink and if you don't then don't either way its going to be fun! Also if you noticed the very fristpost I had on this thread I placed stated when the "bar" would open. I honestly don't know what the hell beer pong is ( I know its sad) but if you guys want do do it hell do it.

If you want to screw the boob lady do it! even if you will be sick for weeks after! I think I just threw up in my mouth. If you think about it it would be like a 3 way with her and the 2 guys on the front of her boobs! Back Brad hold back buddy your time will come!!!

This party is for everyone friends, foes and even boob ladies its a party for the Indusry its my party, your party, OUR party!!! I am jut the host and the planner here. Shane and its all I ask is don't trash the place! Shane this time!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey look, I can drink with the best of them believe me. No one said anything about not having the bar open I'm just saying bringing up pubescent games like beer pong is lame thats what kids do before they are legal to drink in their parents house when they're not home or in the dorm.

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                                X