Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update To The Biggest Party....

In St. Louis in 2010 During The TransWorld Haunt Show! Just an update I have hired TKO DJ's of St. Louis for the Insane Shane Kick Off Party! http://www.tko-djs.com for the party. In 2010 we will have a dance floor with tons of lights and music videos playing on not 1 but 2 huge 20x20 screens for all of our favorite music videos. I am still waiting word if TransWorld wants to join in with me on this. Either way I PROMISE THIS WILL BE THE PARTY TO ATTEND!!!!!!! We will kick off the party with a dinner and dinner music. From there we will have a costume contest with over $1500.00 in prize money. After the costume contest we will have drawings from vendors totalling tons!( more on that later). Finally the bar will open for those who drink and the music will begain!!!!

Patti girl me and you will show Larry how to dance! Mark your calendars now for this! Ben, Ken, Eric all you guys I expect you to attend!! Larry this means you too!

Some of you already know ole Shane now has a Kick Azz Provost Bus ( Haunts this winter look for the big silver bus I wanna visit your Haunts!) I will have it in St. Louis and also be offering a fun bus trip with me and the Graystone Guys along with my buddies the Atrox guys! Yes it has a stocked bar there too! Heck if its was left up to me the booz would never get drank! So I will have to ask a few to drink the booze up for me LOL!!! Shane and its more to come on this fun azz night later! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Shane

Sounds like a fun time! Even tho I don't dance "even ask Kori" I won't even dance at family weddings. I think I will still attend the party/dinner. What is the price? and what date are you thinking?
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

guess who will finally be 18 for transworld!!!!!!
      hells yeah i will be there.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Shane, you have the day picked yet?

Ron
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I am having a party where I just sit in front of the tv wishing I could fall asleep, trying to ignore my wife complaining about how loud the tv is because I can't hear. You could all watch that. The day I have picked is every single day that I am there.
          Jared Layman

Comment

The date...

You all know how TransWorld is but if the show opens on Thursday the dinner will be Wednesday night. I have Wednesday night and a back up night of Thursday standing till I am 100% sure. Shane and its I will be wearing my Poker Face! Shane this time!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Shane sounds great. Count me in. Anything I can do let me know!! It's party time!!!!!
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Is Lady Ga Ga coming to the party?
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Hey now theres a thought Greg!

Hummmmm maybe Rihanna could come too! That would be sweet! Shane and its Disturbia! Shane this time!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane my man I wouldnt miss this for the world. Count me in!
                    Sean De Wane
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    The De Wane Asylum
                    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Im down if i can make it! Work has some issue with me taking time off to go drink and party and play with skary things four or five times a year lol!

But hey if i can be there we can tear up that dance floor!!!!!

Jackie
                      Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Sweet, sounds like you are going all out, I'm in! Shane check your pm.
                        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Awesome!!!

Now this sounds like FUN!
                          I guess you know who to go all out don't you Shane.
                          Looking forward to it!
                          sigpic
                          PEACE, ADAM
                          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Couple things Shane...

First off did you know I was a big time CLUB DJ, doing mix shows on the radio and was even a Billboard Dance music reporter? I still have about 4000 12 inch records, and two technique 1200 in the basement. This past weekend Patti was saying to me you should DJ a party for TW.

I still make mix tapes for my own IPOD... mostly high energy dance, but I also like wave dance, and can do 80's, hip hop or whatever. You should have called me I'd have given you a good price! LOL

----------------------

Anyway as for as tours next year because hopefully all these things being planned don't overlap... I came to the conclusion that its not in my blood to just re-open the haunted houses next year for TW without a massive overhaul I just can't do it.

I've already came up with a section on the first floor that I'm going to re-do that will blow everyones minds and will be the talk of the show like the Swamp House was. I'm thinking this one single effect could cost $30,000 and more don't know yet.

Going to do a major upgrade on that 3D haunt as well.

Either way I don't know when we'l open but we will open. I'm also going to figure out HOW to open Creepyworld to some degree. Don't know how I will do that just yet. So we could have two haunt tours Creepyworld and Darkness.

I will NOT do another dinner even however, don't even have the space for it anymore. That area is a shop. I will also do something through our haunt tours to help fund an HHA only PR program for 2010.

I won't be able to tell you when I will do anything until October.

I hope that doesn't mess up anyone elses plans.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

shane i like where your heads at but a few things .....

1. doc should be a bartender ( brotha can drink)
                              2. beer pong tourny
                              3. ky wrestling ( with option 4)
                              4. invite local college girls
                              5. I know you have exotic animals so how about a monkey to serve drinks ?
                              HHA Member

Comment

Working...
                              X