No announcement yet.

Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this party a costume ball? Shane. And is it free or does it cost?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Ok Guys its like this...

Damon no not a costume party. I mean if you wanna come to dinner dressed as a zombie more power to you. I will have a costume contest after the dinner and right before the dance floor and bar opens up for the die hard costume folks. Yes I will have to charge for this. I am not doing this for money its for ALL OF US. If I were only doing music I would not charge a dime but I am sure Larry can tell you food cost and I got to break it up between us all.

Larry lets see what you got? I want you to be a guest DJ along with the other DJ. I can make it happen and wanna see what ya can do. Also I would like to try and see that I can make it where the HHA can get something off of the dinner. I would not care if we helped use it as some sort of fund raiser! Again I love parties and I love haunters and I want if nothing else for this Industry to remember me for something other than a VERY OPINIONATED PERSON! Shane and its guys and gals whats your thoughts with this? Shane this time
      sigpic

Comment

LOL scary image of Larry as a DJ......
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          Couple things Shane...

First off did you know I was a big time CLUB DJ, doing mix shows on the radio and was even a Billboard Dance music reporter? I still have about 4000 12 inch records, and two technique 1200 in the basement. This past weekend Patti was saying to me you should DJ a party for TW.

I still make mix tapes for my own IPOD... mostly high energy dance, but I also like wave dance, and can do 80's, hip hop or whatever. You should have called me I'd have given you a good price! LOL

----------------------

Anyway as for as tours next year because hopefully all these things being planned don't overlap... I came to the conclusion that its not in my blood to just re-open the haunted houses next year for TW without a massive overhaul I just can't do it.

I've already came up with a section on the first floor that I'm going to re-do that will blow everyones minds and will be the talk of the show like the Swamp House was. I'm thinking this one single effect could cost $30,000 and more don't know yet.

Going to do a major upgrade on that 3D haunt as well.

Either way I don't know when we'l open but we will open. I'm also going to figure out HOW to open Creepyworld to some degree. Don't know how I will do that just yet. So we could have two haunt tours Creepyworld and Darkness.

I will NOT do another dinner even however, don't even have the space for it anymore. That area is a shop. I will also do something through our haunt tours to help fund an HHA only PR program for 2010.

I won't be able to tell you when I will do anything until October.

I hope that doesn't mess up anyone elses plans.

Larry
          I have heard the legend of you being a DJ. I never got to hear any DJing though.
          Jared Layman

Comment

oooo, You know what would be too cool? Larry as DJ and L Pickle doing his roller disco routine to the tunes.! I swear to God, I saw him at hauntcon a few year back and the dude is GOOD. I guess he used to do it all the time when he was younger. "Electric Boogaloo & Haunted Roller Disco" Theres the title of the movie someone aws saying they want to shoot!
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Shane, you can count me in brotha!

And I like Honcho's ideas about beer pong and the Doc.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Next year should be our first Transworld.
                I won't be missing this party.

Shane-download some 3Oh!3 "Don't Trust Me"
                Can you picture Larry spinning that...lol
                It's almost as addictive as Disturbia and Poker Face.
                lol

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Even though I'm sure you all wouldn't enjoy my company that much since I'm not a haunter yet, I'd love to come. Sadly though, I have to wait 5 years to be able to go to TW. If it was two or three days later, I would only have to wait 4 years.
                  ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                  Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Shane,

TKO DJ, will probably be using everything off of a computer that is how most are doing it these days. They use all mp3 files to dj events now. Back in the day you'd cart in records, then tapes, then cd's and now one labtop.

Sir I only use technique 1200's like a CLUB DJ... TKO DJ won't have any records. I would have to bring my own. I can tell you I'll put any of those TKO guys to bed that's for sure... I'm a mixmaster my friend. LOL

Seriously I was huge back in the day was a BILLBOARD reporter and everything. At one point I even opened and owned my own nightclub and was the DJ.

What kind of music do you like I'll make you a mix cd.

Let me know!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Let's hear it then. Can you shake off the rust old man?
                      Last edited by mindtumor; 05-28-2009, 06:13 AM.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Hey Larry,

Hook me up with a mix tape from bands like In Flames, Static X bands like that, maybe throw in some early Depesche Mode and Information Society!

Allan

Comment

Shane, I know you dont think too highly of Larry, but I wouldnt mind seeing him at the show too.

Maybe you could give this some thought?
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            Shane, I know you dont think too highly of Larry, but I wouldnt mind seeing him at the show too.

Maybe you could give this some thought?
                            Shane already said he's going to try to work it out so that Larry can be a guest DJ at the event.
                            ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                            Campbellsville, KY

Comment

I would like to see a utube video of Larry throwing downing on the wheels of steel. I too used to d.j. mobile and in a few smaller night clubs. I wasnt a major mix d.j. but it sounds like Larry used to really throw down at the Taz. For those who dont know that was the name of his nightclub on the landing. Tazmania.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

I gotta see that! We need videos larry!

Comment

Working...
                                X