No announcement yet.

Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry is going to have to prove this now. He made the claims of putting people to bed now is the time for proving. Can you still carry your own records in or do you need some help now. Lets see your game.
    Jared Layman

Comment

O yes! I can vouche. Larry is a great DJ ...not so great at scratching (sorry Larry), but he's a mix MASTER! I'm sure he's a bit rusty compared to back in the day, but he's still excellent. He periodically spins a few in his basement, and let me tell you...the whole house gets a hoppin! As for being a guest DJ, there's no possible way for him to tote 2 turn-tables and all them damnn records downtown. (Those records are HEAVY.) Maybe he could prepare some CDs in advance though. Whatcha say DJ Larry??? How bout some old school like the stuff you were spinning the other night?
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

A bit rusty? Well tell him to start training to his own mixed version of Eye of the Tiger. I honestly wouldn't know if he was good or not, I have never heard any dj mix or even ever been in a dance club.
        Jared Layman

Comment

WOW Larry, I didnt know you owned Tazmania! I lived in St. Louis and heard the radio commercials all the time for that club but never made it down there. Where was it located? I cant remember...
          Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Its was down on Lacledes Landing Greg. Im not sure correct me if Im wrong but was it in the same building Show-Me's is in now?
            Damon
            Last edited by damon carson; 05-28-2009, 07:36 PM.
            Damon Carson

Comment

You know, This really wont be a party without "Boob Girl". Maybe she has other friends that she can invite.
              Frank W. Balzer
              FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
              http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
              --------------------------------------------------
              www.RotHauntedHouse.com
              www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Hatter!

LMAO! But do you realize if she comes she will have to buy 3 tickets 1 for her and 1 for each of those faces on her boobs!!! Shane and its do you have any bags to check for your friends! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Any Suggestions?

Seems there is interest to the party and everyone having a blast. PLEASE I AM DOING THIS FOR THE INDUSTRY!

Any suggestions to where to have it, who will cater it, any ideas of any kind will be heard! So please I want to make it the best and can do this with everyones input! Shane and its I am listing! Shane this time.
                  Last edited by graystone; 05-29-2009, 03:54 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would suggest having it at the Grand Hall that the Lemp Mansion owns on Cherokee St. I
                    believe thats where the IAHA Dinner was last year. Also if Creative Visions has another tour it would be in that neighborhood. They could cater as well. For more info there number is 1-314-664-8024.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

How about in the ball room at the Grand
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Well....

Both places sounds good. The one Damon suggested looks cool. What do you guys think? Any locals or hauntes have any feedback on either one of these places. Shane and its. Let me hear! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Grand Hall

Shane, I think the Grand Hall may be the way to go if you dont want to use the hotel or if TW wont let you use one of the rooms at the convention center.

The Hall is a few minutes away from the convention center but to far to walk for those intrested. I have never been inside personally but some of the folks that went to the IAHA awards banquet may be able to comment on the hall.

The owner of The Grand Hall is also the same man who owns Jakes Steaks (unless things have changed since the haunt show). Shane you might talk to Mr. Pointer and ask him about possibly catering it from there since everyone seemed to like the food. Just my input....
                          Greg
                          Fearfest
                          Greg Allen
                          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We had to take a bus to Grand Hall from the TW convention center. Way to far in my opinion. Keep it closer to the convention center.
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

shane it's beer pong my man ... look I will donate for the industry 2 of the finest ping pong balls I can find haha by the way if you need help with the actual setup let me know my crew and I are willing to help .....
                              HHA Member

Comment

Beer pong? What are you 14 or something? I think Shane is trying to do a fun but professional party not a teen aged house party!

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                                X