Jacksonville, FL Haunt Now Hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonville, FL Haunt Now Hiring

We're a start-up haunt in Jacksonville, Florida looking to fill spots for actors and security personel. More information and an application is available on our web-site for those interested. www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Thanks!
    Jordan Renda
    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

hey man not sure if you are aware or not but did you know there is a trade marked haunted house in michigan callled NIGHT TERRORS HAUNTED HOUSE i will post a link for you http://www.nightterrors.biz/ not being intrusive or disrespectful but just thought i would make you aware take care

Comment

Thanks. When picking a name you realize there's a few thousand haunts in existence, and just about anything you can think of has been taken by some event somewhere.

Considering that we are on the opposite end of the country from them, I don't think it should cause too much confusion amongst their customer base...

Were did you see this was a trademarked name?
      Jordan Renda

Comment

hey jordan good to hear from you , i know that there website is copyrighted and all of its contents but as far as the name itself i may be mistaken ,sorry, but im not sure to be able to honestly give you an answer on that one , lol you live in jacksonville florida ,and i live in jacksonville arkansas cool hey want to trade lol , but seriusly unless you get a seize and desist letter from the attorneys or the company itself i would say game on , i will be looking forward to hearing your progress , in the haunt i was gonna name my haunt that nightterrors13 but have since decided to go with a different name i just have to get with patti to change it on the haunt listing and get a vote majority rules from my crew but the name change wheels are rolling as we speak good speaking with you and wish you all the best of luck to you this season i know we need it

Comment

I'm holding a Make up Seminar July 27th in Jacksonville.
          I'll be teaching theatrical make up with appliances and bald caps and such.
          Water-Melon
          AGPC airbrush make up
          and more

I will post more info as it becomes firm but keep an eye out for it.
          I may be able to get you a group rate if your make up staff wants to come.

Comment

Hey Michael,

Right now we don't have too much of a 'crew' to take. But, by then I'd hope to have a few people signed on to do makeup.

There will most likely be someone from our group there, I just can't really give a number now. I'll have to get back to you when time comes...

Keep us posted.

Thanks!
            Jordan Renda

Comment

Jordan I wouldnt worry too much about the haunt in MI. Like you said, there are so many haunts out there it would be nearly impossible not to take a name someone already has or at least a version of that name. I dont think itll cause any confusion at all.
              Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
              [n8 creative studios]

Comment

icandrawem2 says its ok to break the law and steal as long as you dont get caught

thats were you are wrong icandrawem , you are telling them not to worry about trademark or copyright infringement and just use sombody elses hardwork and dedication to further their popularity as a haunter , that,s like saying ok well its ok to break the law as long as you dont get caught . come on really were is the sense of accomplishment that we haunters pride ourselves on by coming up with new and original ideas and staking claim and making a name for ourselves its people like you who make it hard on the haunters that do do the right thing and dont steal any thing from other haunts , who worked so hard to become who we are today icandrawem2 you should be ashamed of yourself for giving the advice you did , and larry i hope you will comment on this as well , as i know how much hard work and dertermination you and your team have and would not ever stand for this type of desecration of the haunt industry truly a sad day for you i can drw em 2 if you continue to exhibit this behaviour

Comment

you sir are a farce

i know what i am talking about and apparently you have not a clue so i guess that just goes to show how un original your company ideas are that you have to give bad advice to a new haunt trying to hopefully do the right thing but i guess that is what the industry is coming to in your eyes ,surely you are in the wrong business sir if you have to tell people to break the law and steal, and i will leave it at that good luck to you sir you will need it

Comment

I just got off the phone with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

They were pissed.

Sorry guys... you're gonna have to change your name.

You have 15 days to comply.

I mean it.

No, seriously...
                    Last edited by haunter112; 06-21-2009, 02:12 AM.
                    Guerilla Haunter

Comment

Working...
                    X