scair structures for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scair structures for sale

We have The Haunt (Maze )32x30x12 ,A chamber 30x30x14 and the transition hallways for sale. Here is their website . Used 2 seasons . 8 K for both http://www.scairstructures.com/ Chamber new is 7k and the Haunt new is 12K. Scairstructures has a used Haunt for sale on their site for 8K . Get both here for 8K. We bought these from Scream town MN. and never used them . Dave Structures up.jpg

haunt without roof.jpg

Haunt3.jpg

scair structures layout screamtown 2007.jpg630 212 2278 evolutionsculpture@gmail.com

driver side scarebags

I have seen these in pictures and just can't get it in my head how it can be effective - how do you detail the inside - which part of walking through a goant trash bag gets scary - anyone use these effectivly ?

Comment

I have seen them used very effectivly as 3D Haunts. Also Its about creating an atmosphere with camo net ,fake branches ,fog and lighting .Walking through one of these is a unique experience both tactile and visual. Its all about theming,textures and suspended belief....right? If what you want to see is a garbage bag ,than maybe its not for you.They are great units for people who want 1000 sq feet with the flip of a switch.

Comment

My contact info is : evolutionsculpture@gmail.com and cell 630 212 2278 Thanx Dave Link

Comment

could deliver

If anyone is interested I might be willing to deliver these Scairstructures to MHC FREE on friday 5th

Comment

Free delivery to MHC.....Time is wasting ....

Comment

Working...
            X