HauntedPromotions.com JUMPING STILTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntedPromotions.com JUMPING STILTS

We are launching a new website just for Haunted Attraction owners. We're not fully functioning yet but....

We are continuing to sell our Jumping Stilts for only $249 shipped! Check it out and please keep us in mind once we get our entire "haunted" promotional site up and going. Many of you have ordered our jumping stilts over the past 3 months, and thank you for your support. Please check us out at www.hauntedpromotions.com and we'll keep you updated on our progress!

Happy Haunting!,

www.hauntedpromotions.com

E-mail : sales@hauntedpromotions.com
    Last edited by hauntedpromotions.com; 06-04-2009, 10:13 AM.

Thank you to everyone that has ordered. And to answer a few questions some of you'll had...

1. Can you pay with a money order? Yes, you can pay via paypal on our website, or you can mail a money order to us.

2. Can i choose a color? Yes, you can put in a color preference and we'll do everything we can to get you that color.

Any more questions, keep 'em coming at sales@hauntedpromotions.com.

Thanks

Comment

I've been looking for these lately.

I will probably be buying a pair from yall pretty soon.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

FREE SHIPPING now on all orders...wait, I've always shipped free, but now let's just say it's double free!...

Order now for this fall! Promote your haunt and "overshadow" your competition - use our jumping stilts!

Comment

Jumping stilts

We ordered two pair of jumping stilts and they arrived last week but all the stilt actors are either finishing up school or working. We were really impressed with the construction looks very well built .

Comment

Working...
          X