What's your best line/script/ad lib?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your best line/script/ad lib?

Okay. This is more for character actors (but I'd love to hear from scare actors too). I want to hear about your best acting. What's the best line(s), script, or ad lib you've acted out? What scene were you in at the time? What kind of response did you get from the guests?

Thanks,
    Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

The line I came up with that I think is best is when some kid came through, I jumped out, he yelled "mama!" I replied by snarling "Mama can't help you here, sonny jim!"

I know I know, it was cruel of me to tease him, but I just couldn't resist!
    http://hauntednightmare.homestead.com/

SOMETIMES NIGHTMARES HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE!!!

Comment

Hey, if someone who acts in my haunt does that, I would be so proud of them. I like the intense scares where you feed off of the person's fear and adapt a special scare instead of doing the set scare routine.
      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

"Oh God Help ME!"

.."I'm sorry, I was just up in Charlie's Bar, God is on his break right now, having a beer, so he won't be helping you."

"F*%#K Me!"
        "I'm kind of busy right now big boy."

"This is a "Haunted", haunted House."
        "What does that mean?"
        "I stutter?"

I usually don't remember my quickest, newest (best?) ad-libs, but then they happen all the time, I'm open every night of the year.

Last night a 15 year old girl had her hair pulled by her girlfriend as I was telling about the hair-pulling my Ex suffered from an entity here 2 weeks before she left me.
        I told the girl that this means that she might be my next Wife! (Only happens to wives?)
        Then after she finally calmed down I thought I heard her say:"Call me."
        She actually had said that she had "Called it." referring to something else, but it was really funny when I thought she was playing the game too of saying outrageous ad-libs.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I had a child in a corner. Well not a child she was like 16. But she had her parents with her. She was freaking out, her mom tries to comfort her. "Its going to be OK sunshine, the mean clown can't touch you!" Not missing a beat i lean in real close so she can feel my breath on her ear when i whisper. "Yeah sunshine its ok...Well actually, that is a lie. It is not OK." And i slammed the butt of my knife on the wall inches from her head. I use two Dube Juggling knives sometimes. From my circus days. So she freaked and bolted.

Oh and this past season with the hype from the new "Dark Knight" movie, me and the other clowns had to put up with "Why so serious?" to which my response after ad libbing it one night was "Well you would be serious too, if you were trying to eat and your lunch kept asking stupid questions!"

After that girl my favorite way to greet people was "Hello Sunshine!" freaked people out...not sure why..

Comment

"You can't bring that in here". We get a lot of drunks.
            Jared Layman

Comment

24 years ago...

My neighbor's kid would cry and carry on all night long, she was an only child and spoiled, she ran the parents.
              I made an 8 foot tall skeleton costume for that Halloween and wore it downtown to the parade, managing to stay far away from little kids, who still saw me and freaked out, for which I caught some hell for days later from parents!
              During the time downtown that night my neighbor brought his spoiled little girl right over to me as I was still in-costume and said, "She's scared, Jim, say something to let her know that it's you."
              "Hello A---, I live right across the street from YOU!"
              Sorry I couldn't pass up the opportunity. From then on if their kid kept me awake at night, maybe she had a real reason, she might be afraid of the 8 foot tall skeleton guy across the street! (Just as it should be, don't be crying just because you control your parents!)
              Maybe they could have used this fear to quiet her down, allowing sleep to find her?
              "You don't want to wake up that big skeleton who lives across the street, now do you?"
              I try to provide a "service", if parents are clever enough to make use of it.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X