X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spookyplanets bbb record

http://www.bosbbb.org/reports/reliab...mId=0000024081

thats the better bisiness Bureau

erik carlson is a thief.i tried to play nice but now i can show everyone his track record

o and thats before my complaint was filed

Comment

its pretty funny how stupid he is,he got a myspace page for spooky planet and i told people on his blog how he ripped us off.instead of him contacting me to make good,he deletes his myspace page.what he dosnt realize is taht i will be in his life untill he pays us back every cent.untill then i will haunt him .hide erik hide man,o and i will find you

Comment

spookyplanets bbb record

The address on their record is the same as Boneyard Productions.
        I just sent a check to this address ... Should I be worried?

Thanks Kevin

Comment

no i was speaking of spooky planet only.dont buy from them because erik is a little kid that steals peoples money

Comment

Attorney General's Office

If you have a problem, take it up with the Attorney General's Office for the state his business is registered. They will do a lot better job for you than the BBB will.
            The Haunter's Depot
            www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

YOU DID NOT BUY THE ELECTRIC CHAIR FROM SPOOKYPLANET.COM.

Spookyplanet is a separate Corporation operated by different individuals.

Take this issue somewhere else.

Comment

ahhh so erik gets a lil mad when you tell everyone what he is doing.why dont you tell everyone here why you havnt shiped my electric chair or gave me my money back since august 06.can you explain that?and even if spookyplanet didnt have anything to do with it.guess what?thats your unsatifactory record that is free to share to possible consumers.want me off your back?pay me my money in full.o and again just tell everyone your excuse for this taking so long aug 06-jan 15th since you fell like you can speak here but not through emails

Comment

lemme guess this isnt erik,hes busy somewhere under a desk hiding from his phone.but im sure you will give him this message and tell him i want my money back wont you?erik grow up man give us our 3200 dollars back and this can be over

Comment

I am also a victim of Spookyplanet and Erik Carlson. He takes your money and you never hear from him again. He changes his phone number every few weeks to avoid dealing with those he steals from.

Don't believe "webmonster". SPOOKYPLANET.COM is the same company. Notice there is no phone number on the contact page at spookyplanet.com. What kind of company doesn't want to take phone calls? A company that doesn't want to hear from customers looking to recover stolen money. I have dealt with many other reputable companies. No one ever charges a credit card until they ship your item. Erik charges you the day you order and then never delivers. Once you ask for a refund, he disappears.

Wipp, please contact me offlist at Brckee1@aol.com. I am very interested in teaming up with you to make life difficult for this scam artist. I am hoping we can find other people who have had their money stolen by Erik. The more people we find, the easier it will be to take action. I don't think finding other victims will be terribly difficult. Someone has to do something about this guy.
                    Jim Hughes
                    Dark Raven Productions
                    Jim H
                    Dark Raven Designs
                    http://www.darkravendesigns.net

Comment

I just went to the Spookyplanet website and it has been suspended by the server management team.
                      Kevin
                      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Domain Name: SPOOKYPLANET.COM

Administrative Contact:
                        Carlson, Erik
                        SpookyPlanet@AOL.COM
                        Spooky Planet Online
                        6 CUSA DR
                        HIGHLAND, NY 12528-2306
                        US
                        (914) 691-2101 fax: 999 999 9999

Just an FYI if anyone needs this contact info.
                        Sean De Wane
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        The De Wane Asylum
                        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Why don't you sue him?
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

now its going into feb.and erik still hasnt made good on my prop or money,he still hides like a girl.if anyone else was a victom of erik or spookyplanet.please message me

Comment

Hi Larry

I am sorry but you are absolutely wrong to not want to discuss Eric and trying to change the subject.

The traffic ranking for Spooky Planet is 2,635,930!

Hauntworld 156,983
                              Scare Factory 1,200,000
                              Halloween Plus 1,600,000
                              Alarming Products 1,400,000
                              Nightmare Factory 218,269
                              Horror Find 98,000

The Spooky Planet website is one of the highest profiled Halloween industry specific sites. It receives more traffic than most of the Halloween supply sites out there. The only thing that stops more people from being taken in by his scam is that he claims to sell higher-end products to theme parks then to general consumers and doesn’t have a very big range.

The Spooky Planet website is also one of the better designed and more professional looking sites out there. It rates in the top 10 for Halloween Shops!! It has lots of consumer friendly features such as:
                              • Add to wish list and 'need help' section at bottom
                              • Discounts on big orders
                              • Partner programmes

And check out ‘Order status’ which doesn’t even work. I doubt anyone would even notice until after they have handed over their money!

The Spooky Planet website is more visually customer-friendly looking than Alarming Products, Gore Galore etc. It makes other genuine traders out there look like scam artists while theirs seems legit!

The Spooky Planet website is one of the first ports of call for people looking for high-end Halloween suppliers and not knowing the industry as well as you do.

They claim to have the best prices and biggest selection ‘Call us for discounts on orders over 10,000’ or ‘if you can find it cheaper we will be beat the price’.

You guys have been running for years and already have good suppliers and know who to stay away from. It is people new to the industry or outside the US who get taken in all the time. You know that from fact already from all the horror stories.

Statistically it takes on average 8 months to two years for a new business to find reliable suppliers. The amount of money that must get lost during this period is ridiculous.

It is only when places like 6 Flags in Holland get burned on a big order then it becomes clear!

The Better Business Bureau or the Attorney General are you kidding?? They don’t exist outside the US. Plus even in the US they are useless until the complaints get into the thousands. 9 complaints is nothing. The owner can brush it off as 9 customer service problems out of 900,000 good sales or whatever figure they make up.

The sole purpose of this site is for Eric to rake in as much as cash as he can by deception and fraud. He stopped being an honest trader long ago.

This industry has one of the worst track records for deception, fraud, lack of quality and customer services. Self regulating and shopping these criminals would help the entire industry.

www.dsfrobots.com is another!

If Halloween Associations don't do it now some one else will step in and regulate the industry. This will probably result in more government intervention which will result in administration and cost for all.

Eric is not some little kid stealing a bit of pocket money. He is not a thief. He is an international fraud artist! The only saving grace is that he is not very good at it and already people are on to him and it is only a matter of time before he gets locked up for Tax evasion, deception, fraud, multiple felonies and grand larceny.

He is pocketing huge sums of other people’s money using PayPal and robbing genuine suppliers of sales as well creating the impression that buying online is risky. Because he blames the suppliers like ExMortis (being 'crap' on his blog) and then acts like he's the victim! So lets add defamation to his list.

Great for you that you know the industry so well. You can easily buy from manufacturers direct. But like thousands of other’s I am still trying to find good suppliers myself and until I do I am still at prey from crooked middle men!

Eric has also posted a haunted attraction for sale with financial figures that have been falsified. http://www.buysellbiz.com/northeast%20fsbos.htm. Perhaps it is his way of raising cash to pay everyone back ;-)

Well done WIPP – thanks to your post when you type Eric’s name into Google you now get a link to the Hauntworld Forum and Better Business Bureau report!

Larry please give Wipp a big kiss for me and the Hauntworld Salute!

If I were you I wouldn't want your banner splashed all over Eric's affiliate page and on his print advertising! I would sue just on that basis of 'saying you give this site the thumbs up!' He is even using your banner to link traffic to his site from other sites - check out the detailed traffic reports 'who's linking'. You are giving his site directly or indirectly credibility and that under international trading laws could also mean you could be held liable under 'vicarious liability'.

The legal principle of vicarious liability applies to hold one person liable for the actions of another when engaged in some form of joint or collective activity. The word 'affiliate' is a very powerful word and by using it Eric is stating explicitly that you are a part of the 'collective activity'.

All the terms and conditions, privacy policies, returns etc. on his site have all been ripped off from other sites. PM me if you want me to provide you with proof. This guy is in breech of copywrite law as well.

I have a whopping big collection of it!

X (kisses boys but I had to cancel plans to go to Hauntworld -too much going on and can't get away. Hopefully you'll see me soon at the next conference. Yes I am always looking for reliable suppliers so please keep me in mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X