Ohio Haunt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Haunt For Sale

Originally asking $70,000. Will take $60,000. Enough stuff to have different themes for at least three years! Carnival, Wedding, Vampire, Island. 2 spinning tunnels, house of mirrors, claustrophobia, spookyprops saw, Frightprops programmable elevator, animations, costumes, the works! In four trailers. Don't have much picture-wise but can send list of stuff. Located in Southeast Ohio. 7 seasons in Lancaster, three in Stewart, two in Nelsonville. All recieved great reviews! Prefer to sell to someone in Ohio or very nearby as one trailer is not the most road-worthy for long hauls.

I just sent you a pm.
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Coen View Post
      Originally asking $70,000. Will take $60,000. Enough stuff to have different themes for at least three years! Carnival, Wedding, Vampire, Island. 2 spinning tunnels, house of mirrors, claustrophobia, spookyprops saw, Frightprops programmable elevator, animations, costumes, the works! In four trailers. Don't have much picture-wise but can send list of stuff. Located in Southeast Ohio. 7 seasons in Lancaster, three in Stewart, two in Nelsonville. All recieved great reviews! Prefer to sell to someone in Ohio or very nearby as one trailer is not the most road-worthy for long hauls.
      Have you sold attraction?

Comment

It is still available. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the inventory list.

Comment

John, I just replied to your pm.
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Still available.

Comment

touringamusements@yahoo.com

Comment

Price reduced to $55,000 ! You can have this up and running this season.

Comment

Animations include Scarefactory Drop Portrait Extender with custom female body, new Frightprops Barrell Popper kit, several Little Spider Pop-ups, Little Spider "under the bed" grabber.

Ex-Mortis Ultra Vampire and Count Grabula, Little Spider Cemetery archway, Gag Studios archway.

Frightprops mod-mover can be an elevator , a trip in moving van, a room attacked by monsters, whatever you can imagine! Includes air blasters in the floor for added effect.

At $55,000, you can have an AWESOME haunt this year and own it debt free by November!

Comment

Still available and will sell for $50,000!

Comment

I am starting a haunt from scratch and need everything. Is your haunt ready for pickup? Can you send me the inventory list? Also, are the trailers included?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Time is running out! Grab this great deal in time for Halloween season!

Comment

How can we see some pics?
                          The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures as I had not intended to sell this when I packed it up. Otherwise I would have packed it differently and sold it off as separate attractions. If you send me your email address I can send an inventory list to you and would be happy to answer any questions you have. I had five attractions one year and averaged three per season using the contents of these four trailers. It is a great deal for someone.

Comment

Includes Gore Galore "Freak" for freak tank w/motor, air compressors, Wacko Jacko masks, carnival freakshow flats, stuff to do Spidora, The Ape Girl,and Witch Doctor's Revenge sideshows, Evil clowns including Rotten Cotton costume and Giggles the Clown, Calliope with faux flames ( Chauvet 3' Fire Effect) Simulated flame projection light, Bump In The Night Masks, awesome looking crypt walls with iron (plastic) fence assembly, air cannon, Fortune Teller Booth scare, cotton candy body bags, tons of walls,(including UV reactive House of Cards with cards that turn scary in blacklight), extension cords, metal military shell boxes, 2 frightwave boxes, event timer, and lots more! Still available for you to set up in time for October and make $$$$

Comment

Working...
                              X