• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFX Mask for sale!

Demon Mask, Worn only a few times $390.00
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xxxdirk; 06-01-2009, 09:19 AM. Reason: MOVING IT
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

For sale?

Lets try to keep things for sale ...in the right Forum.....

Trading Post...........

Thanks

Comment

ooooo, did not know you were an administrator of this site. EXCUSSSSSSSSSE MEEEE!!!!

Comment

Classic.

One person flouts the guidelines; gets politely called out on it and makes out like the call-outer's the punk.

Ancient and telling.

Comment

Yeah

You probably get in the 10 items or less line with 16 items and think it is okay and then get all pissy when somebody like me ask -which is you can't do -Read - Or- Count

Comment

Apparently we have some anal retentive types on this board that think they can enforce the "rules". These people get their undies in a bundle when someone just wants to post something in the area where the most number of people will see it. I am SO very sorry that your brain can not quickly scan the title of the posts like most people wiith an IQ higher than 50 do and decide if you want to read the post or not. Or perhaps you are a person that is just sad enough that likes to be a busy body and stick their nose where it does not belong. If Larry or Patti were to contact me, I would be polite and move it or whatever. So, again, if you do not want to read the topic of a post, do not click on it. If my posting something in the wrong section causes you that much of a bad day, because it takes 1 second to read the title post, you are a very very sad person. Go get some help.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
              Apparently we have some anal retentive types on this board that think they can enforce the "rules". These people get their undies in a bundle when someone just wants to post something in the area where the most number of people will see it. I am SO very sorry that your brain can not quickly scan the title of the posts like most people wiith an IQ higher than 50 do and decide if you want to read the post or not. Or perhaps you are a person that is just sad enough that likes to be a busy body and stick their nose where it does not belong. If Larry or Patti were to contact me, I would be polite and move it or whatever. So, again, if you do not want to read the topic of a post, do not click on it. If my posting something in the wrong section causes you that much of a bad day, because it takes 1 second to read the title post, you are a very very sad person. Go get some help.

Ancient and telling

IQ 145 W2 148 + very very happy person

__________________________________________________ ___________
              EDIT: As a noob, I'd like to humbly apologize for getting my undies in a bundle and sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. My above comments are, in fact, due to my inability to derive meaning from a post title in a quick scan. When I then click on these misunderstood post titles I become frustrated and furious that they are not in the correct forum topic area. I called my insurance provider and have been assured I can get immediate professional psychiatric help with this borderline personality disorder. [only with the emotional outburst part, not with my feeble, atrophied brain, that's nobody's fault, not even the Romans and cannot be fixed] I have brought shame on the House of Locusts and all forthcoming progeny of its name. Please forgive the weak, sad, and busy of body.

Seriously dude, just poking a little fun, sorry. No harm meant. I totally agree that unless you're in the market for something many people won't go to the traders post and may not see an item they'd be interested in. I tend to check it everyday, but I'm in constant seek mode for 2010. Where there's a need there's a solution; so maybe there's some way to tweak the new post in a category script so it's more obvious when there's activity in the trader section? Good luck selling your head rig, it's good stuff.
              Last edited by Twin Locusts; 06-01-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Don't apoligize when you are right

Dude he posted in the wrong place -with out rules there anarchy -just like the idiots that cross in the middle of the block or at a green light or spill coffee all over thier crotches and sue when their vagina shrivels up

Comment

WHAT THE ____ , we are HAUNTERS lets act like it , we dont treat each other like this come on you all play nice and act professional ps i love you all

Comment

damn you ron, damn you yo hell i tell you! now the forums are on fire
                    Sean De Wane
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    The De Wane Asylum
                    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by AW View Post
                      Dude he posted in the wrong place -with out rules there anarchy -just like the idiots that cross in the middle of the block or at a green light or spill coffee all over thier crotches and sue when their vagina shrivels up
                      Yeah, it's true. The funny thing about all this is that it's not really the posting in the wrong forum but the getting pissy with someone politely pointing it out. It's the sublime childishness of the response.

Try to imagine a twelve year old girl reading this paragraph. It could be a script for a twleve year old, red headed girl with pigtails and hands on hips. Class- ic.

Comment

LOL Sean yeah I know. What have I done? Next thing there will be "balls of fire from the heavens, dogs and cats sleeping together, mass histaria!!!"

Comment

Blame The Demon.

You all saw him, he did it.
                          Two true and good things said here, Ron is right, the goods for sale area probably doesnot get the attention the first two headings do. If there was a slick way to point to activity on the goods for sale part this might be very usefull, as stated by Twin Locusts.
                          How many of us here are "First-Borns"?
                          The first born is always "The Preist", schooled in right and wrong by doteing parents making sure they school us well enough to then in turn educate and care for the siblings to follow, BUT as an adult first born, sometimes we just can't control that controling urge to tell others about their mistakes, we are just trying to "help", and make life smoother for all, aren't we?
                          Then everybody hates us....
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                            You all saw him, he did it.
                            Two true and good things said here, Ron is right, the goods for sale area probably doesnot get the attention the first two headings do. If there was a slick way to point to activity on the goods for sale part this might be very usefull, as stated by Twin Locusts.
                            How many of us here are "First-Borns"?
                            The first born is always "The Preist", schooled in right and wrong by doteing parents making sure they school us well enough to then in turn educate and care for the siblings to follow, BUT as an adult first born, sometimes we just can't control that controling urge to tell others about their mistakes, we are just trying to "help", and make life smoother for all, aren't we?
                            Then everybody hates us....
                            Sage......

Comment

Yep, thats me, Pippie Longstocking.

Alright all of you: I will me at MHC, not sure what hotel room, but if any of you wanna tar and feather me, be aware, best to do it after I have a few drinks in me. Ill enjoy it more and wont put up a fight. Oh and BTW, thanks to all of you, especially you Twin Locust. You are keeping my post right by the top of the board by all your replies. Shoot, maybe you aint so bad after all....

"Elder"

Comment

Working...
                              X